Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Idinaos ang isang pribado at simpleng civil wedding nila Kenjie at Iya. Nagulat sila Ize ng bigla na lang papuntahin sila ni Kenjie sa rest house nila sa Palawan at nasaksihan ang kaniyang pagpapakasal.

"Gago ka pare! Bakit ka nanggugulat na kasal mo pala itong ipinunta namin." sabi ni Chris habang nag-iinuman sila. Nagsipuntahan na ang iilan nilang guest sa kani-kanilang kwarto dahil kakatapos lang ng reception.

"I really intend to surprise you all, that's why." he said.

"F^cker! Anong surprise?! ang sabihin mo hindi mo alam kung paano mo sa amin sasabihin. You impregnated her." sabi ni Damon.

"Huwag mo ako itulad sa'yo 'pre. It was the usual whirlwind romance that you can read on the book. We love each other and I don't wanna let her go so I already grabe the opportunity when she said yes to my wedding proposal." He explained.

"Dapat pala si Kenjie ang ginaya mo Ize.. at least he already marked her as his and married her right away." Sabi ni Chris, hindi naman umimik si Damon.

"You know what dude? you should act now, don't let her slips away from you. We all know that you still loves Tamara." and he patted Damon's shoulder.

"I'll go now. My wife's waiting." Kenjie said and leaves his friends. Katatapos lang ni Iya magpalit ng damit at mag-shower. Ito ang unang gabi nya bilang Mrs. Brianna Chua, her heart's beating so fast. Hindi sya mapakali at nagaalala sya kung magugustuhan ba ng asawa nya ang manipis na lingerie na suot nya para sa kanilang first wedding night. This is not the first time that they'll do it but it feels like one. Mas lalong dumoble ang kaba nya ng pumasok na si Kenjie sa loob ng kwarto nila.

"Wow." that's the only thing she heard from him before he walks near her. Ng dumating ito sa harap nya ay pinasadahan sya ng tingin nito saka sya binigyan ng masuyong halik sa noo, pababa sa tungki ng kanyang ilong hanggang sa marating ang kanyang mga labi. He kissed her slowly and passionately.

"You look so beautifully seductive, wife." He said that made her blush. He slowly laid her down to bed while kissing her. Then he stands up and removes all of his clothes, leaving him fully naked in front of her, showing his proud soldier. He moves beside her and continued kissing her intoxicating mouth. She breathes heavily when his hand started to roam around her body. She can feel his erection on her right leg. He kissed her slowly, savoring her mouth. Then his kiss traveled down to the sensitive part of her neck and nips it, leaving a red mark on it.

"I'll mark every inch of your body babe. You're my property now." He seductively said and touched her already swollen nip beneath the thin clothe. She moaned. He removes her tiny clothe, finding out that she's not wearing any undergarment.

"So ready, huh?" and he smirked and kissed her again. He massaged her bo^bs and played her nip using his two fingers. He slowly licks the side of it and sucks it.

"Aaahh,Ken--mmm." and grabs his hair. He played her mound with his expert tongue sending waves of heat on her system. She can feel her dampness down there. He kissed the center of her chest then licks her going down to her abdomen then went up again. His hand started touching her leg up and down. Making her crazy with every touch he makes. He spread her legs and began touching her c^nt. Her excitement adds wetness on her honeypot. He massage her folds and played her cl*t in circular motion.

"Aaahh..ahhh" breathing hard. He puts some pressure on her nub and began licking her core.

"Ooohh, Ken." He sucks her cl*t hard and finger f^ck her until she climaxed.

"Sweet, Brianna." he said licking her juice. He puts her right leg on his shoulder and positioned his soldier on her core. He slowly enters her.

"Aahhh Kenjie.. please."

"Patience, wife." and thrust deeper. He began moving insider her until their bodies become one.

"I love you." Reaching both their peak, he releases his warm liquid inside her. Mabilis naman nakatulog si Brianna dahil sa pagod habang si Kenjie naman ay nabitin sa kanilang session kaya itinuloy na lang magisa gamit ang sariling sikap sa banyo. Pagkatapos ay bumalik na ito sa kama at tumabi sa asawang mahimbing ng natutulog. Binihisan nya ito ulit at kinumutan bago matulog.

To be continue...

Vote and comment please. Thank you.