One of you is having a dirty dream...

Hey guys so this is Lizzie, how are you?
Well just a little preference for you all, so yeah please follow me at @Lizzie0918 that's my personal account.

2/5

(His POV)
Niall: "Babe please give me all of your lucky charms" I heard someone moaned. I opened my eyes and saw (Y/N) was still asleep but it look like she was getting the craic in her sleep. (Y/N) was still moaning which made my hard. She just looked so sexy I just wanted to fuck her HARD. "Niall faster!!!" she yelled now this was it. I got up from bed mad started undressing my self. Whoah wasn't little me a little excited. "Princess wake up" I whisper in her ear. She opened her eyes looking around than she saw me. "Niall why would you wake me up?" she asked me. "You know babe we could make your dream coms true" I told her. Than she just kissed me we started kissing really hard there was so much passion in the kiss, I started taking her clothes off.... You know what happened next ;).

(Your POV)
Liam: I was reading my book beside Liam he was peacefully sleeping, whilst I decided to just stay up and read my book. I was really getting into my book when all of a sudden I hear Liam moaned. My eyes traveled to his pants were I saw his little friend getting BIGGER. I decided to tease him a little I got up from bed and my little 'school' uniform on. I then went back and starred kissing Liam, I started kissing him from his lip to his neck leaving love bites behind. I than made way to Liam's manly part and kissed the top of it. "You know (Y/N) you should be punished I hear Liam's voice. And that's what happened Mr.Payne punished me HARD.

Comment+Vote
Zayn
Louis
&
Harry would be up shortly.