Friends With Benefits <3

Harry: You stare up at the ceiling for a moment, allowing yourself to catch your breath before sitting up. “Where are you going” the boy beside you asks. Sitting on the side of the bed, you turn over your shoulder and give him a smirk. “You know the rules Harry, no sleeping over” you remind him, moving to stand only to have him pull you back into bed. “There’s still plenty of time to go again before sleep time” he mumbles against your neck and you sigh. “Maybe I have other things to do” you tease, watching as he pulls away to glare at you beneath him. “Do you now?” he questions, shifting your legs up to his hips as you shrug. “Perhaps” you say again, watching as his jaw clenches before he smirks. “Don’t let me stop you” Harry says, sitting back on his heals and you’re splayed before him but it’s a position you’ve been in many times. You’ve been sleeping with Harry on a regular basis for the better part of six months, the two of you always at the others beck and call. “See you later curls” you tease, sitting up only to be pushed back down. “I’m not done with you yet” he growls, hovering above you as you watch him. “Prove it” you tease, smirking into the heated kiss he presses to your bruised lips. You arch into him, pulling him closer as you dig your nails into his back to leave your mark. He enters you quickly, jealousy always causing his thrusts to be hard and deep and precise. He wastes no time in finding the soft spot inside of you that causes your toes to curl and your back to arch into his body, your mouth falling open as his name tumbles from your lips. It doesn’t take long for you to reach your peak and with a final jerk, Harry follows suit before dropping atop you without pulling out. “I really do have plans” you tease, pressing a kiss to his cheek as you redress. “With whom?” he wonders aloud, propped against the headboard and you give him a smile. You could lie and heighten his jealously. “Katie… my roommate, she’s having boy problems so I promised a movie night” you assure him, blowing one final kiss and the smile he gives is indication enough that you made the right choice in telling the truth.

Liam: You grab your blue and pink Vera Bradley suitcase and tug it off the conveyer belt before glancing around. You’re not sure if Liam’s going to be at the airport, you’re not even sure who’s going to pick you up. Not many know about the relationship between you and Liam; obviously the boys and management and that’s it. Management only knows because Liam threatened a protest if you weren’t brought to Australia during the last leg of their four-month tour. You don’t recognize anyone and you sigh before making your way into the warm Australian air, hoping to hail a taxi to the hotel. Preston appears suddenly, waving you over to the black SUV across the way and you hurry over. Liam is waiting for you in the back, a bright smile on his handsome face and not even biting your lip can hide your smile. “Missed you poppet” he murmurs against your lips, pulling you in for a passionate kiss and Preston coughs uncomfortably from the front seat. “Might as well turn the radio up” Liam warns, riding you of your cardigan before pushing you against the leather seat. Preston groans and debates against scolding Liam for his behavior but the poor boys been without sex for almost five months. So instead, he just turns the radio up as loud as he can and angles to rearview mirror away from the backseat. You giggle quietly, hitching your legs against his hips to help push his jeans down his thighs while he presses clumsy kisses to your lips. “Missed this” he stumbles and you stare, wide eyed at him. “You haven’t…” you begin to question but he cuts you off with a shake of his head. “They’re not you and besides… we made rules” he reminds you and you smile, leaning up to kiss him while lifting your hips to guide him into you. It’s clumsy and quick, Liam trying to bring you to orgasm before you and him reach the hotel but nevertheless it’s hot and passionate. “Glad you came, here” he teases and you giggle, adjusting your clothes so you’re decent as you sit up. Preston is awkward outside the car, waiting in the parking lot for the two of you to finish and the two of you chuckle when you pass him.