Car Crash

You Get In A Car Crash… Soory This Is Really I got into it

Liam: You were driving to school and it was very snowy. The roads were icy and it was snowing so hard you could hardly see. You put on your wipers and watched as they struggled to move the heavy snow from the windshield. You started to get nervous but thought if you went slow you’d be ok. As you were making a sharp turn your car slipped and it fell down a steep hill. You were instantly knocked unconscious. The couple that was driving behind you saw the whole thing and they called the emergency number. Ambulances couldn’t get to you so LifeFlight was called. They carried you up into the helicopter and immediately flew you to the hospital. You were starting to get hypothermia and you had a lot of blood loss. Finally, when you arrived at the hospital they rushed you to get an MRI. Your skull was cracked, your brain was swollen, your neck was sprained and you had some broken ribs. Liam actually heard on the news there was a major crash and that the victim was a teenager who was driving to school. It did sound like you but he brushed it off. He was at his flat with Niall hanging out when his phone rang. “Hello?” He said confused because he didn’t recognize the number. “Hello. Are you Liam Payne?” The person on the other line asked. “Why?” He asked because he thought it might be a crazy fan that somehow got his number. “Well your girlfriend (Y/N) is in the hospital. She her car crashed and rolled down a hill this morning. It doesn’t look to good. We suggest you come here immediately.” The person said with no emotion in their voice. He hung up without saying goodbye. He grabbed Niall and told him what happened while leaving his flat. When he got to the hospital you were out of surgery. The sight of you made him more sad than scared. There were tubes in your mouth and you were hooked up to a lot of weird looking monitors. He slumped into the chair, put his elbows on his knees and rested his chin in his hands. He just sat there and cried. He wouldn’t leave when visiting hours ended and all he did was sit and wait for you to wake up. The doctor decided that you were able to be taken off of life support. You woke up a few days later and your eyes opened to Liam propped up against the chair and snoring softly. You didn’t know where you were but when scary images from the accident flooded your mind you started to whimper. The noise woke Liam up and he wiped his eyes a few times. “(Y/N)! I thought I almost lost you!” He said starting to cry and hug you. You were somewhat shocked but you still hugged him back. “I love you (Y/N) and I’m so sorry this happened to you. I’ll be there for you every step of the way. I promise.” He said cupping your face and giving you a sincere look. You nodded and he wiped a tear away from your cheek.

Louis: You and Louis were in the car driving home. He was driving and you turned up the radio and Crazy Train was on. The both of you were singing when you saw headlights on your side of the window. You squinted to see better then everything went blank. It was a drunk driver who hit the side of your car. The window shards sliced your face and one actually got in your eye. The force broke your arm and a rib. Louis just bumped his head into the window. While he was holding his head and he saw you laying forward, your forehead leaning on the dashboard he started to yell your name and push you gently trying to get you to wake up. Soon an ambulance arrived and he begged to go with you but they wouldn’t let him. He called Harry crying and he came and picked Louis up to drive him to the hospital. You had to have surgery on your eye, because the abrasions caused by the shards hitting your eye could cause and infection, and then your rib afterwards. You woke up to all five boys standing around you and Louis in your face, with his nose touching yours. You started to cry because of the pain in your eye and your rib. “Shh, shh. It’s okay (Y/N).” Louis said sitting next to you and putting his arm around you. “It hurts…” You said whimpering. “I know. Just hold in there ok? I’m so sorry this happened. It was a drunk driver. There really was no way of stopping it but I’m just glad you’re ok. I’ll be here for you. Anything you need tell me. We can go home in a few days, love.” He said pulling your hair out of your face. You nodded and closed your eyes happy you were okay and you had your boyfriend with you to help you.