Heated Much ?

Ayeeeeee It's Erm Sex Week Yoooooooo Lol ENJOYY!

Harry: “Shut up! Just shut up!" You screamed. Harry had pissed you off. He had once again proved that he was incapable of being mature. You two had the boys over. Harry, being the complete idiot he was, decided to talk about your sex life. That was something you didn’t want shared with people. That was personal. “I’m fucking sorry! How many times do I have to tell you?" He yelled back at you. “If you were sorry, you would quit acting like a complete udder idiot!" You yelled back at him. You thanked god that the boys weren’t there to witness this. “Damn it! Quit being so fucking stubborn!" He yelled back. You walked over and looked at him in the eyes. The irritation in your eyes was very clear. His changed from mad to something else. He the crashed his lips to yours with so much heat and passion. He then threw you onto the kitchen table. “Quit being such a fucking turn on when your mad. How the hell am I supposed to stay mad at you?" He growled ripping open your shirt. “Fucking learn." You growled back only because you were working on his pants. “See? Quit being such a turn on." He demanded before going back to kiss you roughly.

Niall: You two were at an event for the boys new album. You had brought this new dress and he couldn’t seem to keep his hands off you. You excused yourself from the table so you could use the bathroom. Once you finished and walked out of the bathroom you were grabbed and pinned against the wall opposite of the door you just exited. Niall looked at you before crashing his lips to yours. “Why did you chose tonight to be so irresistable?" He mumbled against your lips. “Honey, I don’t chose the night, you do." You respond before he was able to crash your lips together again. Before you knew it, he started to grind his hips into yours turning you on as well. Suddenly, you both heard a throat cleared. Niall pulled away to see Louis looking at the two of you with a raised eyebrow. “Damn you two. Can’t you wait until you’re not in public. I mean anyone could of walked in on this. Thank god it was only me." Louis smirked. For some reason you felt as though Louis was going to use this as sone sort of blackmail…

Zayn: You had been at a party that your friend had thrown for her birthday. You and Zayn had consumed some alcohol. The music was loud within the house. You had sonehow found yourself dancing to the music and pulling Zayn out with you. It was honestly magic that she got Zayn to dance with her. He never danced because he claimed he was horrible. He proved his therey was wrong by how he was dancing now, or maybe it was the alcohol in his system. Everyone was drunk by now. By every it meant everyone. There were people making out on the couch and probably people shagging up in the bedrooms. You felt Zayn hold you close to him. His head makingbyou move yours to the side for easy access to your neck. His hands gripped your hips and he grinded into you. You let out a soft moan before turning around to meet his lust filled eyes. “Babe, maybe we should leave." You said to him pulling his belt loops of his pants. “You don’t have to tell me twice." He said grabbing your hand.

Louis: He had wanted to take a walk in the park with you. You complied because you loved doing things like that with him. After about an hour or so of walking and messing around on the children’s swings he had became very touchy feely. That’s why now, you were pinned to a tree in a full out make out session. You could feel how turned on he was and you wondred why he would have wanted to go out if this was going to happen. You two were hidden behind the tree and his wondering hands made it up your shirt. Suddenly there was a bit of giggling. Louis pulled away his hands and turned to see who it was. There stood what looked like to be a twelve year old girl. She had a huge smile on her face. “Does your mom and dad know you two do this at a park?" She asked. Louis’s curious face turned into a genuine What The Fuck face. “Erm… what are you doing over here?" Louis asked the girl. “I’m playing hide and seek with friends. You didn’t answer my question about your mom and dad knowing." The twelve year old responded with a smirk. You composed yourself. “Do you need help with finding your friends?" You asked hoping to change the subject. “Yeah! Thanks you guys!" The girl said grabbing both you abd Louis’s hands. Who knew a twelve year old could be so manipulative?

Liam: You two have went to visit his parents. His mother hand asked you to go get the salt from the kitchen. You of course say yes. Plus, Liam’s hand had been slowly creeping up you leg and you weren’t about to sexually moan in front of Liam’s parents. You walk into the kitchen and start to search of the salt. Suddenly hands were on you and you were turned around. Liam then pinned you to the counter making sure he was able to smash his lips to yours. You thought about what a bad time it was for him to be turned on. He then lifted you up onto the counter. You let out the moan you had been suppressing at the table and got a groan in responce. Then the door opened. Liam jumped from you and backed up to the counter casually like you two were doing nothing wrong. His mom sighed. “I don’t care what you two do because you are both adults but please… just please not on my counter. I cook on that." She told the two of you and walked out of the kitchen. “Erm… do you know where the salt is?" You asked. Liam reached around you abd grabbed it. “Here." He handed it to you and you both walked back into the dinning room ready to finish the now awkward dinner.