He Tries To Commit Suicide

Sowwe Guys I Couln't Do The He REALLY Kills Himself But Umm He TRIED So Ya & There's A Part 2 Soooooooooooo Lol I'LL UPLOAD THAT NEXT LOL

-R'eanna;)x

Harry:

410. 410! The think I slept with 410 women. My eyes watered as I read through their nasty tweets and messages. They called me a player, a womanizer,a man whore, the list went on but I didn’t allow my eyes to keep reading. I instead opened my google app and searched Harry Styles Shit. I knew i shouldn’t but it felt as if I needed to. I took a deep breath as I clicked on the first link. Pop star Harry Styles sleeps with a new girl daily? the headline read. A tear escaped my eye. Why do they think such shit of me?I try to stay positive, push them aside. But when so many people are telling you who you are and how you act, you start to believe them. At this point I don’t even know who I am anymore. I’ve tried to hate the people who send me shit, but in the end this was all my fault. If I didn’t exist they’re lives would be better. If I didn’t exist everyones life would be better. By now I was drunk, alone, and in tears. I don’t want to live anymore, no one needs me, no one loves me. I can’t make it through another day, through another hour even. I lifted myself from the floor where I was lying and stumble outside to the street corner. There were several cars racing by, this is it. I noticed a truck coming down the street, this was my chance. Here it comes, 1…2…

Niall:

(Y/N) and I had been fighting a lot lately. Each day there was always a tension between us. I don’t know why but it was just so easy to find something to be mad at each other for. She would scream at me about rumors that we both knew weren’t true. I would tell her how much of a bitch she is, though I knew deep down we didn’t mean anything we said, we were broken. I’ve been broken for months now, no one knew because I hid it behind my smile. I’m Niall Horan, people look up to me! I can’t be sad, I thought. She walked through the door and avoided my glare, as she normally did. We hadn’t spoken for weeks,only yelled, cried, and screamed. I knew the deep down she wanted to fix this, go back to the way things were, that’s why she had yet to move out. I’d been sleeping on he couch and basically living on the lower level of our flat while she spent most of her time on the top. I was so tired of fighting and I know (Y/N) was too but yet we even managed to argue about all of our arguing. “HOW IS THIS MY FAULT?!” she wondered. “BECAUSE YOURE TOO STUBBORN TO SAY SORRY!” I shouted back. “OH OK, I GET IT…I’M THE ONE WHO ALWAYS HAS TO SAY SORRY BECAUSE YOU DID NOTHING WRONG!” she yelled sarcastically. I held up my middle finger and rolled my eyes. “Oh real mature Niall! You know what I wanted to fix this but I’m done trying, you’re so worthless” she said harshly, and with that she stormed out of our flat. Her words hurt. But I was worthless, she was right. I never wanted to see her again. I never wanted to see anyone again. I was exhausted mentally and physically, of the screaming, the crying, faking as if I’m happy, like everything is ok. Its not. I can’t take this anymore.

Liam:

I’ve never felt so alone, so lost. I’ve asked my friends, the few I have left, what to do about this sadness that seems to be following me. They told me that everything was going to be ok, that things would get better, but they haven’t, and I’ve lost hope. (Y/N) thinks this is just a faze, and has tried desperately to cheer me up, but I don’t feel any happier. I think she’s tired of trying to put a smile on my face, and I feel as if she’s given up on me. She hasn’t admitted to anything but it’s clear to me that she doesn’t love me anymore. It hurts to know that, but I understand, I’m not the same person I was, and she just wants the guy she fell in love with back. Though I know she wants him back, and I’ve tried to bring him back, I fear that he’s gone. (Y/N) had been invited out tonight by some of her friends. As usual she invited me, but I just wanted to stay in bed. She offered to stay home with me, but I refused to let my sadness bring her down too. While she was out my mind was throwing me thoughts. Everyone would be better off without me. No one understands how I feel. If I die no one will miss me. I reached under my bed and found my gun which I kept there for safety purposes. The 4 words kept spinning around in my head like an endless cycle, I want to die. My hands trembled and tears poured out of my eyes. This was it. Goodbye world.

Louis:

It was 9 pm and the boys and I had just finished a long day of interviews. In each interview Harry and I were asked about “Larry” I could usually deal with all the rumors but today I was not at all in the mood for this shit. After our last interview I just wanted to go back to my hotel and call (Y/N). But this morning when I texted her, she said she was gonna be very busy today and that she would call me when she could. I finally got to my hotel room and decided to check twitter as I waited for (Y/N)’s call. I scrolled and scrolled through my twitter mentions. All that was there was dumb tweets telling me to admit my love for Harry. Why can’t they see that I’m straight? That me and Harry are just close friends. And why doesn’t Harry get as much shit as I do for “Larry”? Because he’s known for sleeping with a bunch of girls? I have a girlfriend who I love with all my heart, and sometimes I feel like she’s the only one on my side. It’s been hard lately, considering we have a long distance relationship. I feel like I’m not good enough for her, like I’m a disappointment. I can’t deal with this anymore, I thought. I texted (Y/N) “help me”. “Why am I alive.” “No one loves me.”  “I’m done.” My messages read. I looked in my bag for my sleeping pills, and I do want to sleep, I just don’t wanna wake up. I took one….two….three….four…. my mind started to become a blur…. five….six…seve- and the world went black.

Zayn:

I’m not ok, I know this about myself already. If i was ok (Y/N) would be here next to me and we’d be laughing and kissing just like before. I sighed. I feel so disconnected from the world, so far away. I feel sad often, and angry more often. I don’t know why. I used to get mad at the littlest things, anything. I would lash out at (Y/N) because she did something I didn’t like, I’d yell and scream at her and she’d try to calm me down, but it never worked. The pain I saw in her eyes was indescribable. She looked at me as if I was a monster, which I was. So she ended it there, leaving me alone in our now half empty flat, with only myself to be angry with. (Y/N) was like the missing piece to my puzzle, and now that she’s gone, i have no one and my life is falling apart. I’d missed many calls from friends and family but I didn’t care I didn’t want to talk to anyone. I sit there on the kitchen floor, legs curled up neatly, my eyes sweeping over the knifes. Maybe I should just end things, everyone hates me, hell, I hate me. No one can hate me if I’m dead. I pulled myself up and reached over to the knife. I twirled it around in my hand allowing the blade to break my skin. I allowed the large gash to bleed out and it seemed to have started pooling. It was beautiful, It felt painful, but I felt free.