first date

here you little booty holes lmao i neeeeda co writer lol anywho enjoooooooooooooy <3

-R'eanna(;

Niall: “You actually did that?!” you snorted through inevitable laughter. “Hey! Don’t laugh at me! It was the most humiliating thing that’s ever happened to me!” Niall exclaimed from across the table. “I’m sorry…it’s just….so….funny,” you were dying over the story Harry had just told you about peeing himself in third period history. “Okay okay,” you said taking a deep breath, “I’m done.” You took hold of yourself, stopping the laughter. “Ahh,” you said wiping a laughter tear from your eye. You looked over at him, to see him staring at you intently, with a look of envy written on his face. “What?” you asked raising an eyebrow. “Nothing,” he said quietly, “You’re just really cute when you laugh.” You couldn’t help but turn a vibrant red. You hid your face, looking away. Giving a slight giggle you replied, “Thanks.” “Hey,” he said reaching over to you, “Don’t look away when you blush.” He took his pointer finger and slowly tilted your chin up with it. Looking into your eyes deeply, he began to lean in. Slowly at first, but then it was more of an act of desire. He let his gentle lips press to yours. Millions of thoughts ran through your mind. First of all this was only your first date. You weren’t the type of girl that kissed on the first date. What if he thinks I’m too pushy? you asked yourself. But he was the one that leaned in the first place…Your thoughts were brought back with the feel of Niall’s hand resting against your cheek. You’ve been longing for a kiss like this, for a feeling like this, for a boy like this. You could feel him leaning in even closer across the table, deepening the kiss. As he did so he accidentally knocked over his water making fall harshly to the cold floor. He pulled away with wide eyes, as you kept yourself from breaking out with laughter for the second time tonight. “Scratch that. That’s the most humiliating thing that’s ever happened to me!” he said before calling for a waiter. 

Zayn: You walked through the door, as the impatient bell rang above you. You saw a figure stand up in the corner of the store, waving you over to him. “Hi Y/N,” he said looking at your outfit, “You look stunning.” You looked at yourself wearing a dark teal varsity jacket, jean shorts, and your ripped up pair of black Vans.. You blushed. You weren’t wearing anything fancy, yet he still complimented you. He was a definite keeper, you smiled to yourself. “Oh please,” he said motioning to the red cushion next to him, “Have a seat.” Things seemed so formal. You remember back to the very first time meeting him, it was only yesterday when you had bumped into him at this very location. It was your local Starbucks that you always went to. You were a coffee addict and always came here in the mornings before school. You had seen him watching you from this exact seat as you ordered your regular. He had been eyeing you the entire time, before working up the courage to come straight up to you and ask you. You had happily agreed. “So,” you asked breaking the silence, “Are we gonna order anything?” You giggled as he was snapped out of his trance, as if he was mesmerized by you. “Oh right,” he said getting up, “Yeah.” You got up too, ready to go order. “Oh you can sit down Y/N,” he smiled adjusting his perfectly gelled hair. “Why?” you asked confused. “I got it,” he said pulling out his wallet. “Oh no no, It’s fine. I have money,” you protested taking out your own wallet as well. Before you could say anymore he chuckled and walked for the register. “But you don’t even know what I want!” you called after him. “Yes I do. A tall caramel macchiato with extra whipped cream,” he replied turning back slightly. Yep. He was a keeper. 

Harry: You approached the familiar young boy standing against the hood of his car. You admired his sense of style. He was wearing a casual white v-neck that hung loosely below his hips. He was wearing a pair of cocoa brown slacks that matched perfectly with the brown beanie that was hiding his curls. “Hey Styles,” you called over to him. “Hey Y/L/N,” he copied back. “Ready for our first official date?” he asked winking. “Ready as ever,” you replied as he held open the passenger seat door, “Thanks.” “No problem,” he said shutting it softly and running over to the driver side. It felt weird to actually be going on a date with Harry. He’s been one of your best friends for as long as you could remember. You never thought you would fall for your childhood friend but look where you are now. “Where to?” you asked once he settled himself. “It’s a surprise,” he said starting the car up with a chirp. You groaned, “You know I hate surprises!” “Yeah, but I know you’ll love this one,” he said glancing over at you. You smiled. “Alright,” you replied, “You do know best.” You drove in a comfortable silence for about 10 minutes before stopping. He drove his car up to a vacant space across from a beach. “What are we doing here?” you asked curiously. “Just stop asking questions and come on!” you hopped out of the car and started to follow him. Your steps slowly mending with his, he grabbed your hand and held it tightly. “Well since we pretty much do everything together. I thought we would do something different for a change,” he said leading you over. Before you was a big red picnic blanket. On top of it was a matching picnic basket. There were two placemats set out, one for you, and one for Harry. There were peanut butter jelly sandwiches carefully cut and placed onto paper plates, as well a tall glass of lemonade for each. “It’s nothing big. Or nothing special. It’s nothing like gourmet food, since I’m not a chef. It’s-” he said as you cut him off. “Perfect.” 

Liam: You knocked on the door of Liam’s flat, anxiously awaiting an answer. “Y/N!” he exclaimed throwing his arms around you. He kissed your cheek casually and led you inside. You brought a shaky hand up to the spot he kissed, it was still tingling. You grinned and examined his flat. It was nice and cozy, a bit small, but very homey. There was a small, wooden dining table in the middle that was already set. There was a beautiful candle in the center, letting off the aroma of cinnamon and Thanksgiving mixed together. “I like it,” you said walking over to the kitchen. “Really?” he asked unsure. “Of course!” you replied turning to him, “It’s really cozy.” “Yeah, I think so too,” he said chuckling, “Come sit.” He motioned you to the chair that he was pulling out for you. You gladly accepted thanking him. He brought out a homemade spaghetti bowl before sitting down across from you. “Mmmm it smells amazing,” you breathed closing your eyes and taking it in. He didn’t hesitate to spoon some of the spaghetti onto your plate. He was so sweet, you had to keep your self from aww-ing. You waited for him to serve himself as well before digging in. The taste of warm noodles and perfectly herbed tomato sauce filled your mouth. “This is delicious,” you said through your bloated mouth. You covered your mouth laughing at your silly mistake. He laughed. “Thanks,” he replied after making sure he had swallowed every bit of it. “I don’t usually cook on a first date,” he said putting a fresh slice of garlic bread onto your plate, “But you seem like a really special girl. And I really wanted this to be a special meal, for a very special girl.” 

Louis: You scurried around your room frantically, in search of your pink cami. You groaned “Where is it?!” you cried. As if the magical gods above you heard you, you saw a flash of hot pink peeking out from under the massive pile of clothes on your bedroom floor. “Got you!” you yelled swooping over and picking it up. You threw it on, over your black push-up bra, and adjusted your floral skirt. You ran into your bathroom, panting. You reached up put your blonde curl back into place while noticing your magnificently hairy armpits, “Shit!” You ran into your bathtub, grabbing what you needed. You stopped back in front of the mirror swiping the blue razor across your armpit. “Ouch!” you squealed as the sharp razor scathed your skin, leaving a bright red nick, very apparent in the middle of your armpit. You mentally slapped yourself. You couldn’t wear a band-aid because that would be too obvious. You couldn’t try to put makeup on it, or it would just make the cut worse. You didn’t have a lot of time, but you had an idea. You ran to your closet, prying the white doors open. You searched rapidly through the mass of clothes you had, searching for the perfect thing. You snatched the off-white cardigan from the hanger and threw it over your body. You went back into the bathroom. “This will have to do,” you muttered only half-satisfied with your outfit. You heard the rumble of a car approach your driveway, you skipped to your window peeping outside. It was Louis. “EEEEEEP!” you screeched grabbing for your leather purse. You quickly ran down the stairs, and to your front door. “Bye mom! Bye dad!” Before they could question you about where you were going, and who with you were out the door. “Ready?” he asked with a thick accent. “Ready,” you confirmed grabbing his hand as he lead you towards his car.