You Take advantage of himmm

Harry: You stumble under the weight of a drunk Harry as you lead him towards his Land Rover to take him home. He’s rambling endlessly about nonsense and you just listen as you drive. “Harry?” you ask. “Wha?” he mumbles happily and you smirk to yourself. “Can we go to that Atlantis Resort soon?” you ask. “Oh my gosh yes! That’d be the best ever!” he rambles, continuing to slur his words as you smile. “We should book it now” you say when you get home, watching as Harry runs off to get his laptop. The next morning he wakes up with a major hangover and rolls out of bed to check his email. “Babe… why is there a confirmation email about a trip to Atlantis Resort?” he asks, looking up at you with a raised eyebrow. “You booked it last night! We’re going on Friday, aren’t you excited?” you ask and he shakes his head with a laugh. “So, you took advantage of me in my drunken state to book a vacation?” he laughs and you nod. “Do I at least get a complementary blow job to go with getting screwed?” he asks and you smile slyly at him before dropping to your knees in front of him. He was more than happy to leave on Friday for a vacation with just the two of you.

Liam: “So you know you’re Liam Payne, I know you’re Liam Payne… everyone knows you’re Liam Payne” you start out and Liam looks up from the magazine he’s reading. “And?” he questions as you smile while taking a seat beside him. “I really want this bag from that new store but I don’t meet the minimum price point thing but you do… do you think you could take me to get it? I’ve been saving up for it forever and there’s finally a store that sells it but I can’t get in, I need you to go with me” you explain and he stares at you. “So, you’re using me for my name to buy a handbag?” he asks and you frown. “It sounds so crass when you say it like that but yeah” you say. The next day, you hand over the money it’s taken you a year to save and carry your new bag out with a smile as Liam follows behind you.

Niall: Niall wakes up with his hands cuffed to the bed. He pulls against the restraints as you enter the room wearing green lace and a smile. “What the hell?” he asks as you crawl on the bed. “Told you I’d punish you for ruining my dress” you whisper and he grunts while trying to pull free. “Let me out of these” he demands and you shake your head while straddling his hips. “Nope… I like you like this” you tell him, trailing your fingers down his stomach and he groans. “So what, you’re going to take advantage of me while I’m immobile?” he questions. “I wouldn’t call it that, especially since you’ll be begging for it” you assure him as you kneel between his legs. He gasps as you work him in your mouth, sucking until he can’t even remember his own name. “You can take advantage of me any day princess” he sighs as you remove the cuffs and smile.

Louis: He had spoiled you, always getting you whatever it was that you wanted without any thought. You were so used to going shopping with him and picking out what you loved with the prospect that he would get it all for you. You hadn’t realized this was a problem until you notice that he had stopped looking for things to buy for himself and was just waiting on you to find the things that you wanted. It was then that you realized you didn’t need all of the things you were holding in your arms.

Zayn: You don’t ever think about it until someone writes about it in the tabloids. You always drove Zayn’s new car everywhere, leaving yours at home since it wasn’t nearly as nice or fun to drive. But once you realized that it did look like you were taking advantage of the things that he had, you left his car in the garage and started driving yours.