For Katie! You're Getting Married To Niall & Zayn Is Your Bro

You wake up to a beautiful day. The sun is shining through your white see through curtains and there is not a cloud in sight. You open up the curtains and smile and look outside. "Beautiful Day in Ireland today" your Mum says to you. "How did I get so blessed to have a lovely day today Mum" and you mum just replied "Your grandparent's must of known and decided to schedule bad weather for another time" you laugh and walk over to hug her. "I love you mum" you say softly to her. "I love you too my sweet girl" You get up off the bed and head over to the table. Niall has spoiled you got you a professional hair stylist and make up artist. You take a seat and let them do all the work while your Mum watches you taking photos. Your friends walk in all dressed and all ready to go holding champagne. They hand you some champagne to take the edge off. You always have that one crazy embarrasing friend, so yours say "I would like to make a toast" you all hold up your glasses, your still sitting in the seat getting your hair curled "May you and Niall have mind blowing sex tonight" she says. You all laugh and clink your glasses together. You get up and quickly put your dress on before you looked in the mirror. Your friends walk you to the mirror and one of them says "What a babe!" you laugh and have a group hug with them. Maura walks in to take a look at you. "Absolutely stunning. You're so beautiful my dear" she says. "Thank you so much Maura" you say back to her. The door knocks, it was My  Big Brother Zayn indicating it was time ''I Love You Baby Sis'' He says.'' I Love You Too Zaynie <3''  You Say Back. So you stand up and your friends grab your dress and hold it up. You head down to the park where you were getting married. Niall looks at you from the distance and automatically thinks your the most beautiful thing to ever grace the planet. You walk over to your Dad and give him a quick kiss. Zayn puts his hand on Niall's shoulder to calm him down alittle bit. You grab Niall's hand and he just smiles "You are definitely my Princess" he says to you, you look at him and smile and say "Forever". The ceremony began and ended. It was time for your kiss. Niall grabbed you close and kissed you ever so lovingly. He pulls back and you both smile so ridiculously! "Ladies and Gentleman, I am honoured to pronounce to you Mr and Mrs Niall Horan!" Everyone stands up and claps. Niall's brother Greg is clapping and wiping away some tears. Niall holds your hand tight and looks at you, he could look at you for ages. You both go to your reception which was at a restaurant right near the lake. Niall is carrying you in bridal style and everyone is cheering. You are so happy, you thought you were dreaming. You weren't dreaming. This was real. Niall grabs you around the waist and spins you towards the dance floor. You both dance to "You Raise Me Up" by Westlife. "You are so perfect Niall. How did I ever get so lucky to have such a beautiful talented boy" Niall kisses your head and says "Well, I don't know. When I first met you, I knew you would be my Princess. I loved you so much I had to have you" You and Niall both share a kiss and continue to dance the night away.