You Give Him A Bonerrrrrrrrrrr

Harry: You placed the hot curling iron onto the bathroom counter and turned it off before grabbing your hairspray and dousing down your hair with the sticky liquid. You tousled some curls before walking in your bra and underwear to the bed where you had laid out the little black dress you would be wearing out to dinner. You slid it on and and grabbed behind you for the zipper which you couldn’t reach, “Harry!!” you yelled out loudly so he would hear you from downstairs. You could hear his heavy feet walk down the hall until he peeked his mop of curls through the bedroom door, “Yea love?” he asked sweetly while walking over to you. “Can you zip up this dress for me?” you smiled as he kissed the side of your face. “Of course,” he replied as you turned around. You felt his large hand grab the zipper and slowly start to pull it up when he suddenly stopped, “Um…is everything okay back there?” you chuckled as you looked over your shoulder at his shocked face. “What?” you asked as you turned to face him. “Nothing, everything’s fine,” he nervously smirked while placing his hands down to the front of his pants. Your face began getting hot as you realized what was going on, “by zipping up my dress babe?” you questioned, chuckling a bit as he sat down on the bed and placed a pillow on his lap. “The back of your bra was showing…and I started thinking things okay?” he replied while running his hands through his hair. “Well finish your job still,” you laughed as you turned back around for him to zip up the rest of the dress. After, you took a seat next to him, “well after dinner…..maybe we can do some of those things you were thinking,” you spoke softly, biting your bottom lip as you locked eyes with him. He smirked, causing his dimples to show as he nodded his head happily, “how about we don’t go to dinner then?” he spoke cheekily. “We have to Harry, we’re meeting your parents!” you laughed, “just think of it as something to look foreword too,” you muttered, smiling before leaning in and placing your lips to his. “Can’t wait,” he grinned as you stood up and walked out of the room so he could “situate” himself before you guys needed to leave. 

Zayn: You quickly found your skimpy black bathing suit you had in the back of your closet and slipped it on, checking yourself out in the mirror before walking downstairs to the backyard where Zayn was waiting patiently in the hot tub. You opened the heavy sliding glass door and walked out, cheekily smiling as you climbed into the warm water next to him. You watched as his eyes trailed down your mostly exposed body and placed a hand on your bare thigh, rubbing it slightly with his thumb underneath the water. “You can’t wear this in front of the boys,” he spoke seriously, never taking his eyes off yours. You bit your bottom lip slightly, “it’s just a bathing suit, and they won’t be here for another half hour” you smirked. “So, they can’t see you like…..this,” he chuckled while you scooted closer to him. All of a sudden he backed away to the other side of the hot tub, a shocked look spread across his face. “Um…babe? Everything all right?” you asked while raising your eyebrows at him. “Uh huh…yea..everything’s fine…just um…stay over there for a minute….” he nervously spoke as you gave him a weird look. You decided against what he said and walked through the warm water closer to him, watching as he quickly covered his crotch area with his hands. Your jaw dropped as you understood what was going on, “do you seriously have a bo-“ you choked out between laughter when he cut you off. “Shh! They boys will be here any minute! Just…I don’t know….change into something that covers you more while I try and get….situated,” he spoke quietly as you continued to chuckle a bit. “Fine….but I’m only changing because I don’t want the boys to see….that,” you pointed toward the bubbly water where his crotch would be. He groaned, “just get dressed (Y/N),” he muttered as you climbed out of the hot tub and into the crisp London air. 

Liam: You placed a fluffy white towel snuggly around your body and grabbed your favorite lotion before siting down on the king size bed you shared with Liam. You slid your freshly shaven leg out in front of you and pumped a nice amount of the sweet smelling lotion onto your hands, rubbing it onto your skin gently. After a few minutes you finished up with your arms as well and turned toward your closet when you saw the bedroom door creak closed a little bit. You opened the door and turned your head into the hallway, watching as Liam turned quickly around so his back was facing you. “What’re you doing?” you laughed as you tried turning him back around with no luck. “Nothing, I um…..I’ll be in the room in a minute,” he spoke nervously as you walked around to face him, noticing the large bulge on the front of his jeans. “Oh…” was all that came out of your mouth as he covered himself up with his hands. He embarrassingly looked down at the ground, “I guess I can’t even watch you put lotion on….” he chuckled slightly as he looked back up at you. “That’s how…this happened?” you smirked. He cleared his throat, “yea….” he spoke while still covering up his bulge. You fixed the top of your towel and smiled up at him, “next time you can help me,” you whispered seductively while trailing a finger softly down his arm before walking back off to the bedroom. You almost made it to your dresser when you felt a pair of lips attach themselves to the skin on our shoulder, “how about I help you now?” he softly spoke as he tugged the damp towel off of your body. 

Niall: “Snack break?” you asked as a commercial started. “How can I say no to that?” he laughed as you both stood up and walked off to the kitchen. He grabbed a half eaten bag of chips he had left on the kitchen counter as you opened up the freezer and grabbed a strawberry flavored popsicle. You unwrapped it and placed it in your mouth, “so good,” you smiled as you licked it a few times, Niall watching every move. You looked down at his crotch area and noticed a bulge arise, “Niall!” you yelled, pointing toward front of his sweatpants. He looked down, his cheeks instantly turning to a dark shade of red, “shit!” he cursed as he ran off to the bathroom down the hall. You laughed as you returned back to the melting popsicle in your hand when you realized why he had gotten turned on. You smirked as he nervously walked back into the kitchen without his “situation,” “I can’t believe this turned you on,” you spoke while cheekily gliding your lips over the icy popsicle in front of him. “Babe stop!” he chuckled while taking deep breaths. “Fiiiine,” you jokingly sighed as you threw the rest of the frozen treat into the trash, “I guess I just won’t turn you on anymore,” you shrugged your shoulders as you walked past him and back to the couch. He quickly followed behind, “wait….what?” he asked quickly as he took a seat next to you. “You heard me..” you grinned, turning the volume up on the TV. He sat confused, tousling his hair nervously and staring at your for quite some time when you finally spoke up. “I was joking Niall!” you laughed, “you can breathe now.” “I knew you were joking….I know you can’t resist this,” he smirked while lifting a bit of his shirt up. “Sure you were babe,” you smiled, kissing his blushing cheeks sweetly before turning your attention back to your show on the television in front of you. 

Louis: You walked downstairs into the living room and placed your blue yoga mat out onto the light hardwood floor. You fixed the tight spandex shorts and tank top you had on and took a deep breath, stepping on the soft mat and beginning your yoga routine. You closed your eyes and bent down to touch your toes without knowing Lou was watching you, “fuck!” he cursed, making you stand back up and turn around. You watched as he ran to the kitchen and removed the red hot pan off of the stove. “Did you burn the chicken?” you questioned as you lunged foreword to stretch out your leg. He sighed, “yup, it’s burnt to a freaking crisp.” “Well I guess we can order in some chinese tonight,” you laughed as he turned toward you, your eyes going big as you noticed the huge bulge on the front of his dark blue jeans. “um…Lou…your um…” you spoke nervously as you pointed to his crotch area. He looked down and instantly covered himself up with a pot that had been siting on the kitchen counter. You raised your eyebrows, “how did that randomly happen?” you asked. “Look at you…” he replied back with a smart assed tone to his voice. You gave him a weird look, “what are you talking about?” “Your body is covered in spandex…of course that’s going to turn me on a bit,” he confessed, causing you to chuckle. “Well I guess I’ll wear sweatpants and baggy sweaters from now on,” you laughed as you took a sip from the water bottle you had brought downstairs with you and walked closer to Louis. “No, don’t do that! Then I can’t take a peek at your bum every now and then when you’re working’ out,” he spoke, pouting out his bottom lip. “Okay, well I don’t want to make you sad.The spandex stays!” you exclaimed as you placed your water bottle on the counter. Louis laughed as you grabbed the chinese take-out menu from the junk drawer, “I’ll call in some chinese…you go get yourself…um….fixed up….” you smirked, grabbing the phone and dialing the restaurant number as he placed the pot he had been covering up with onto the stove and walked off to the bedroom.