You Accidentally Hit him In Tha balls

Harry: The rest of the boys were over at you and Harry’s shared flat, staying for the night. While Louis and Liam were looking through DVDs to watch, Niall, Zayn, Harry and you were all carrying on. The three boys had ganged up on you and were chasing you around the flat. “Stop!" You yelled when they caught you and started tickling you. “The movie is about to start." Liam said. The three boys let go of you and let you go get the snacks from the kitchen with Niall. “Take this?" You asked him, holding the bowl of popcorn out. He took it from your hands, his eyebrows raised and you just gave him a smile, running forward and jumping over the couch onto Harry. You heard a quiet inhuman noise coming from his mouth and he curled up, his hands covering his crotch. “Oops." You giggled as the boys burst out laughing. “Thanks a lot babe." His voice cracked. “I’m sorry, what can I so to make it better?" You questioned. “Kiss it better?" He smirked. You shook your head, pecking his lips and cuddling him for the rest of the movie.

Liam: You and Liam were having a lazy day in, cuddling on the couch, watching movies and eating a load of rubbish. After the last movie ended, you got up from the couch, walking into the kitchen to refill the popcorn and get some more drinks. “Babe, you took the remote!" Liam called. Realising you were still holding the remote in your hand, you walked to the kitchen door and threw it over to Liam. After getting the rest of the snacks you walked into the living room and placed them on the coffee table. “Can you pass me the remote? I left it by the t.v." A lazy Liam asked. You sighed, crawling over to the t.v. “You’re so lazy." You laughed, throwing the remote to Liam. You saw Liam’s face go red as his smiling face changed to a pained face. “Oh my gosh. I’m so sorry Liam." You gasped, quickly going over to him. “Want me to get you some ice?" You asked. “No, i’m good. Just cuddle me." He managed to say. You felt bad as you lay next to him on the couch, cuddling into him, i mean, you just hit him where it’s most painful.

Louis: You were backstage with Perrie and Danielle, and the boys before they went on stage. And Louis had his mind set on scaring you, because everytime he tried, he failed. “Where’s Louis?" You asked Harry. He shrugged, “Probably left with Zayn and Perrie." You nodded, leaving the room with Danielle. As you shut the dressing room door, you took a few steps forward before someone grabbed you from behind, giving you a fright. You swung your arm back, not realising it was Louis, your fist hitting his ‘area’ you heard a groan. “Louis!" You exclaimed. “I tried to scare you. That hurt." He gasped, his hands covering his croch as he was doubled over. “I’m sorry. You gave me fright." You giggled. “What did you do to him?" Zayn asked. “Hit me in the balls." He said, face scrunched up. “Y/N we need him." Zayn said. “We gotta go." Niall said, walking past and dragging Louis with him. The three of you stood at the side, watching as Louis told everyone why he was in pain, “So, my girlfriend decided to hit me in balls when i scared her."

Niall: You and Niall were in Ireland visiting his family. While you were at his parents house, Greg and his wife had visited so they could see Niall too. You, Greg’s wife Denise and Niall’s mum Maura were all standing at the door, watching as Niall, Greg and their dad bobby were playing football. “C’mon, there’s two of you." Greg whined, pointing to Niall and Bobby. “Will one of you please come and play and be on my team?" Greg asked, turning to the three of you. “I can’t." Denise and Maura both said at the same time. “Guess i will then." You sighed, walking over to where Greg was. “I hope you know i can’t play." You informed him. He shrugged, “It’s better than just me." After a while of playing, you were about to try and score a goal. “You sure?" You asked Greg who had said you should take it instead of him. “Positive." He nodded. Looking at the ball and then a smirking Niall who stood in goals, you kicked the ball as hard as you could and sent it flying his way. He managed to stop it from going in, but it hit his ‘area’ and he fell to the ground, groaning in pain. You gasped, quickly making your way over to him and kneeling beside him. “Thanks princess." He squeaked, letting you help him inside to get him some ice.

Zayn: “Y/N get up." Zayn whined. “No." You replied grumpily, shoving him away from you and pulling the duvet over your shoulders. “C’mon. We promised the lads we’d meed them at starbucks, we’re gonna be late." He tried again, pulling the duvet down. “Go away Zayn, i’m tired." You groaned, fighting with him for the duvet. “Well, if you don’t get up, you’re gonna regret it." He threatened. Ignoring him, you replied with an “Mhm." “I warned you." Zayn said, his hands finding your sides. You gasped as he started tickling you, flailing around. Trying to get him to stop. “S-stop it Zayn." You laughed. “No-" He was cut off when your leg flew up, your knee hitting him where no man wants to be hit. When you felt his hands leave your side, you opened your eyes to see him curled up beside you, his hands on his crotch and his face scrunched up. “Did i kick you?" You asked. “Mhm." He strained. “I’m sorry. It’ll get better if you cuddle with me in bed?" You tried but he shook his head. “Get ready." He managed to squeak. “It was worth a try." You shrugged, crawling out of bed.