Chapter 7: Then she's as loud as Kim Kardashian was during her sex tape.

They looked like gaping fish.

'They' being my two best friends Isabelle and Kayla. We were sat on our usual cafeteria table, which was unfortunately near the trash can and honestly their faces were starting to freak me out.

They've had the same expression on for seven minutes and counting. Admittedly yes, it was my own fault. But what type of friend would I be if I didn't update them on everything that's happened over the past few days?

Now I had to live with the consequences and use the silence for something, so I resorted to appreciating them sitting in front of me. I really had beautiful best friends and that's not me being biased. I never understood how these two were still single. No really, they're a lot more beautiful than so many girls here and I'm talking on the inside too.

At first Izzy is the quiet and shy one of our group. But this all changes once you get to know her. Then she's as loud as Kim Kardashian was during her sex tape. She was also the fashionista. She literally spends her free time reading magazines or watching E! Entertainment. You wanna know the latest gossip about any celebrity? Ask Isabelle Martin.

Kayla on the other hand is the more tough, spunky type of girl. She said things straight to your face which is something I really envied about her. There were only a few things which got to her; Nixon Ford being one of them. Well I would say slightly. She really wasn't scared of most things and more importantly, not scared of what people thought of her.

Kayla had been blessed with long wavy ginger hair and big brown eyes. She had put in two small plaits at the top and pinned them back today which looked so pretty. Her makeup was light and natural with just a light pink gloss on her lips. She was stunning without even trying and that sucked for people like me.

Izzy didn't even have to try either. I mean she was amazing with her makeup skills and was totally obsessed with dressing people up, but she never did it on herself as she didn't need to. She had her blonde hair away from her face in a ponytail which brought out her bright blue eyes. I guess with being unpopular, people didn't know we existed. Our table being by the trash really showcased our status here.

I then realised that our little trio consisted of a brunette, blonde and redhead. That made me smile.

"What are you smiling about?" I looked up and smiled wider at Kayla who had finally gotten out of her trance.

"Yeah Mara there's nothing to smile about. I can't believe you went through all that," Izzy looked at me with a sad expression which immediately made me drop it forming a frown.

I didn't want them to be upset. I now understood why Aiden and Jake didn't want me at their house parties, but I was fine now. I did look over my shoulder a couple times this morning but I was more worried about facing Nixon. I didn't know if I would still feel scared around him or not. Part of me didn't wanna find out.

"Exactly! I wanna find that little son of a bitch, rip the hair off his skull, kick him in the balls and drag him to hell!" Did I mention that Kayla was also feisty?

"You were so lucky Nixon came at the right time. I still can't believe the bad boy likes you,"

My head whipped to Izzy. Now I looked like a gaping fish.

"He does not! He's the bad boy for a reason. He-he's scary and demanding and-"

"Well he's a bad boy who came to your rescue and then apologised. Maybe the bad boy isn't so bad," Kayla commented.

"And he's super hot!" I rolled my eyes at Izzy even though I secretly agreed with her.

Even Kayla chimed in. "Definitely hot,"