Stalker

Ava’s POV

I walked to first period and sat next to Audrey.

“What are you so happy about?” She asked.

“I’ll tell you later” I sighed happily.

“Is it about a certain guy?” she asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Maybe….”

“I’m so happy for you!” She squealed, then slapped me upside the head.

“Ow! What was that for?” I asked, rubbing my head.

“I told you I’d slap you if he ended up liking you!” she said happily. “I told you!” she said, then we got a glare from the teacher.

“Is there something you two would like to share with the class?” the teacher asked, still glaring at us.

“No, ma’am” we said, looking down.  The lesson went by quickly, I kept doodling hearts on my notebook.  The day went by slowly, until I got to English.

“So has he asked you to be his girlfriend yet?” Audrey whispered in my ear.

“No not yet.” I whispered back.

“Miss Williams.  I’d like to see you after class.” Cam said, his face was serious, but his eyes showed otherwise.

“Yes sir” I mumbled, looking down and trying not to smile.  The class went slowly, Audrey and I turned in our essays and eventually class was over.  As I was walking to his desk, this kid in my class, Wyatt, came up to me.

“Hey, baby. You, me, dinner.” He told me.

“Excuse me? I’m not going to dinner with you.” I told him.  Wyatt was one of those hot, but creepy guys.  He has brown hair, grey eyes , very muscular and about 5’10”. I looked down and saw that he had  grabbed my arm. When did he grab my arm? I thought.

“Mr. Collins, please let go of Miss Williams and get to class.” Cameron said, coming over.  He had this angry look in his eyes, but his face was impassive.

“Whatever.” Wyatt said, leaving the classroom.

“Are you okay? Did he hurt you?” Cameron asked, checking my arm.

“I’m fine, Cam” I said and he dropped my arm. “So what did you want to talk to me about?”

“What are you doing Friday?” He asked.

“Nothing as of right now, why?” I asked confused.

“Because,” he said his brown eyes shining, “I want to take you out to dinner and a movie.”

“Of course!!” I cried, throwing my arms around him. “I have to get to class, though.  Will you write me a note?” I asked.

“Maybe.  It’ll cost you”

“Cameron” I whined.

“I’m kidding.” He said, writing me a note.

Please excuse Ava Williams for being late,  we were discussing an assignment.

-Cameron Ross

I limped to my Spanish class and handed my teacher the note.  She took it and read it.

“Please take a seat, Miss Williams.” She said, gesturing to my seat.  I took my seat and Audrey turned to me.