Complicated Love (a student/teacher relationship)

Hey guys! I'm starting yet another story. I've had this idea floating around in my brain for a while now, and yes, I know it's a bit cliché, but I want to try it...

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ava's POV

Beep beep BEep BEep BEEP BEEP

I attempted to shut my alarm off, but my hand missed and I ended up hitting my bedside table instead. I slapped the side-table a few times, trying to find the snooze button, after a few failed attempts; I successfully located it and turned it off. I got out of bed, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes before going to my bathroom. Put on light mascara that made my golden brown eyes stand out, and then I put on lip gloss and pulled my black hair into a ponytail. My phone buzzed with a text from my best friend, Audrey.

Hiya! I'm gonna swing by to pick you up in 10. PLEASE be ready Aves. -Auds

Yeah, yeah. That was ONE time! - Aves

Try every time - Auds

Ok, you got me there. I promise I will be ready -Aves

I'll believe it when I see it =P -Auds

I chuckled at her text, and then looked at the clock. Crap! I only had 5 minutes to get ready! I brushed my teeth quickly, then ran downstairs and grabbed a granola bar.

Honk! Honk!

That was my ride! I ran outside and greeted Audrey.

"Hey Auds!" I said, getting in the passengers seat. I looked over at her and saw her wavy blonde hair pulled up into a French braid, a few strands hanging down. Her brown eyes shining with happiness, but that was just how her eyes looked normally. "Someone looks cute!" I complimented her.

"Nah, you do." she told me, grinning and pulling out of my driveway.

"Are you kidding me? I literally rolled out of bed this morning."

"Yes, but you pull it off so well. And you were actually ready on time this morning" She grinned.

"I know right? Don't get used to it; it probably won't be a daily occurrence." I said with a smile, and before I knew it, we were giggling like crazy.