Chapter 21

Early update just for you lovely readers :-) so go on enjoy it but remember to Vote!!

*************

Chapter 21

Aubrey's POV

"What are you doing here?"

"That's not the greeting I expected." he said walking pass me not waiting for me to invite him in

"Alpha Matt why is your sexy ass in this boring town." Kelly said as I shut the door wondering the same thing

Matt grinned strolling over to where Kelly sat crossing her one leg over the other with a seductive smirk.

"You think I'm sexy." he said in a husky voice

My eyes widened in shock at the flirty tone my uncle was using as he checked my best friend out like a horny teenager. Turning to Kelly my mouth nearly snapped to the ground at the way she bit her lip looking over my uncle with that glint that I knew was Kelly's 'I'm going to tap that' look.

"Very." she purred with a wink

Matt leaned his elbow on the counter a flirtatious grin spreading wide as I watched him in horror. This is not happening, this is not happening!

"Your sex-"

"Oh my god stop." I said cutting him off before I had to pour bleach in my eyes from the horrible scene in front of me

"Prude." Kelly muttered

Uncle Matt offered me a sheepish grin now that I grabbed his attention.

"I'm still a man Aubrey." he shrugged sending Kelly a seductive glance

"Yes you are." Kelly said licking her lips as she looked him up and down

"Kelly!" I shouted covering my face in embarrassment

My uncle's laughter caused me to peek through my slightly parted fingers to see him turning his back to Kelly thankfully.

"Alright I'm done." he chuckled causing his eyes to glimmer with amusement

Pulling my hands off my face I sent Kelly a dark glare for flirting with him, he's my uncle for Christ's sake!

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"Firstly go change because you smell like dirty sex probably due to Hunter hiding in your room."

Heat rushed to my cheeks yet again as I hid my face behind my hands completely embarrassed by his whole visit as laughter came from the other room. Turning away I rushed into my room with a dark scowl.

"What?" Hunter asked obviously enjoying this

Stomping past him I pushed at his chest barely getting him to move an inch.

"Your such a jackass." I growled and slammed the bathroom door shut

Fifteen minutes later I came out of my room fully dressed and cleaned of any stench Hunter must have left on me. Speaking of the sly ass he had just jumped in the shower after trying to have round two with my uncle in the other room. Glancing around the room I noticed Kelly was missing while uncle Matt sat on the a stool by the counter drinking what was probably his second cup of coffee.

Walking over to where he was I kissed his cheek and slipped behind the counter for my own cup.

"So why are you here?" I asked

"To visit my lovely niece who I have missed."

I scoffed at his cheesy reply as I placed the pit away. "Seriously."