Chapter 9

Hey lovely readers I finally updated and I think you'll like this chapter:)

Enjoy!

****************

Chapter 9

Aubrey's POV

Taking a sip of my soda I watched Kelly grinding up against a random guy who asked her to dance earlier. He's a tall lanky guy with a buzz cut, has his lip pierced and a tattoo of a dragon's head on the side of his neck.

"She's having so much fun out there." I said as my mouth curved upwards

At the moment Kelly had her arm around the strangers neck as she dragged her hips over his pelvis as she moved to the rhythm of the song not missing a single beat. The stranger grinned when Kelly turned so she was now grinding her butt against his very happy friend who was hard to miss. Her hair flew over her face as she bent lower causing her to make direct connect with his noticeable erection.

"Do you see what she's doing?! She's out of control." Alex growled

I rolled my ryes at his comment knowing jealousy was fueling his anger right now. All night he's watched Kelly grind against a new guy not caring that Alex has been glued to this spot seething with rage as he continued to watch Kelly letting loose.

"Well that could have been you but you blew your chance." I shrugged

Alex glared down at me knowing I was right but refuses to admit it. Kelly wanted her mate he on the other hand wanted to be free as a bird so now he has to suffer through this.

"This party blows." Alex grumbled darkly as he turned his attention back to Kelly who glanced up quickly and smirked when she noticed him watching

"I second that." Hunter said as he swung his arm over my shoulder

Snuggling closer against his chest I nodded having to agree. Not only do we not know anybody here everyone here knows us so all eyes have been on us all night. It's creepy to turn around and have two dozen pairs of eyes following your every move. Not to mention the fact that Holden has also been keeping an eye on me from a distance, he just stares at me with a knowing smirk like he's waiting for a moment to pounce.

"Oh come on." Alex growled as another guy came up from behind Kelly just as the tattoo guy walked away

Placing my hand over my mouth I managed to stifle a giggle. Tonight just isn't Alex's night, I mean sure he has had girls constantly flirting with him but his attention was center on one girl. The one girl that won't even glance his way for a second.

"How about you go and get your girl?" Hunter said as he snaked his free arm around my waist

Alex seemed to think about it but than shook his head "Kelly would cut my tongue off for saying anything."

Yeah I can see her now screaming and actually reaching into his mouth for his tongue. The last this party needs is a fight.

"It must suck to not have your girl in your arms." Hunter chuckled as he tightened his arms around me as if I'd vanish

Leaning back against his toned body I felt his hand trail up my waist. I shivered at the tingling wave that ran through my body by such a soft gentle caress. Only Hunter can do that to me. Placing my drink down I placed on of my hands over his large manly one loving how small my hand was compared to his.

"Stop rubbing it in his face." I whispered as I glanced up into his gleaming emerald gems that were dancing with amusement

"Just a little." he asked teasingly