chapter 24: hawkmoths lair

My POV

My brother and I transformed into fox flame and fireboy and left out the window. Fireboy tagged me and I ran after him then got him then he was on the phone "who are you talking to?" I asked him he shushed me then ended the call "Mabel I have a date with her tonight and I can show her around Paris" he said I hugged him he hugged back it was amazing how Mabel and him got together. Then a figure came closer to me and my brother I hid my brother behind me and told him to get his fireballs ready for attack then I pinned the mysterious figure down and it was wolf noir "woah wild much?" He said I got him up and we started to chat "hey Gabriel agreste wanted me to tell you that he wants to model you for a new magazine called superhero weekly" Wolfy said "I would love to but I can't I'm hanging out with fireboy all day I promised him" I said patting my brother's shoulder wolf noir looked at me "you even told that hairball that you were doing this?" WN asked i nodded and waved goodbye but wolf noir blocked our way "maybe we could go to the effiel tower again" WN said I shook my head "and have the same incident like last time no thanks" I said trying to go but he wouldn't let me "if you won't stay you leave me no choice" WN said then he blew dust in my eyes to make me faint but before I was knocked unconscious I told fireboy "fireboy go get help Adrien is at a photoshoot,marinette is at her house,and Deanna is in the park with bill the same place Adrien will be" I said then I fainted into wolf noir's arms.

Fireboy's POV

When he sprayed that magic powder stuff on my sister it knocked her out before fox flame was knocked out she told me where the gang was. I ran as fast as I could and went to marinette's house and saw her with Ayla I jumped into the window "fireboy what are you doing here?" Ayla and marinette asked "I need to speak with mari please?" I told Ayla. Ayla walked out "I need your help" I said mari was shocked "why what's going on?" Mari asked "m-my sister got kidnapped by this wolf guy, wolf noir I think and i need your help to get her back" I said she nodded end transformed and we left to find the rest of the group.

At the park

Narrator's POV

Adrien was sitting in a pose for a photoshoot bored and frowning. I jumped down "I need to speak to Adrien alone" fireboy said then the photographer and bodyguard left then fireboy went to find Deanna. Deanna was sitting with bill by the fountain fireboy saw them about to kiss then he stopped them "hey why did you do that?" Deanna said a little angry fireboy facepalmed and grabbed Deanna and dragged them to the side " I -" fireboy said but before he could finish Adrien interrupted him "where's fox flame isn't she with you?" Adrien asked fireboy got angry "just let me finish" he said Adrien went silent fireboy got the whole group together "fox flame has been kidnapped by this wolf noir guy and I need your help to get her back no matter what it takes" fireboy said everyone transformed into their superhero forms "did he say anything else?" LB asked fireboy nodded "yeah he something about Gabriel Agreste wanted her to model for a superhero magazine" fireboy said CN was worried "we better get to my dad's ASAP!" CN said. So then we were off to save fox flame.

My pov

I woke up in some dark room that had white stuff my vision cleared and I saw a guy in purple and with a butterfly bow tie he started walking towards me I backed away from him "don't be afraid we're old friends you and I don't you remember" HM said.

Later on the hunt

Cat noir's POV

We were at my house searching for fox flame and then I remembered that dad had a safe where the portrait of mom was. I opened it and found a peacock clip or something i took it just in case then I heard something so we all used our powers combined to open the door and found hawkmoth's lair.

My POV

Hawkmoth came closer but I slapped his hand away "YOU ARE NOT GETTING MY MIRACULOUS YOU... YOU BUTTERFLY CREEP!!" I said hawkmoth paced around "I don't want your miraculous anymore I want you to join me" HM said I turned away "no way I'm joining you!" I said a door opened and my friends,brother,and boyfriend were tied up "master I found these guys lurking in your lair" WN said I looked at him with tears coming down my eyes "you were working with him I shouldn't never trusted you!" I said angry then HM turned to me "will you reconsider your decision" HM said "no way I'd rather you kill me then help you!" I said HM laughed "oh I won't kill you but he will" HM said shooting a butterfly at cat noir then cat fell straight to the ground "oh cat!!" I said about to cry then cat noir sprang right up and started to attack me I threw my powers and nothing worked then "catacyclsm!" Cat noir said then he used it on me and I blew away HM chuckled then I started to laugh and come from under the blanket(I got that from zootopia btw thank you Disney ) "you are so gullible you know that" I said cat noir and I laughed at him and soon everyone else did too. After our laugh fest we started to fight HM then "wait I can bring your mother back Adrien" HM said(btw cat noir's ring ran out) Adrien was speechless when he heard that " you can do that?" He asked i screamed "no don't listen to him your mom will always be in your heart you know that!" I said Adrien looked at me and smiled pulled out cheese and transformed into cat noir and we were miraculous heroes once again.

We fought with all our strength and defeated hawkmoth freed nuru and everything was back to normal.

Hey my readers hope you liked the chapter. But the next chapter you will go gaga over

This is quinsalyn peace out!!✌✌✌💗💗💗

P.s do you guys want me and Adrien to get married type in the comments on what you think I should do.