chapter 19: The plan

Later that night

I was doing push ups and curl ups doing a bunch of exercises then mom yelled for me "quinsalyn, adrien is here" mom shouted I heard but didn't care . I was taking a break when a certain blonde boy came at me "hey foxy Roxy" Adrien said I was drinking water then he made me spit it out "*cough cough* what the heck Adrien don't do that" I said Adrien looked around my room "why did you turn your room into a gym?" Adrien asked i looked at him like this -_- and kept going with training"I'm trying to get ripped for when I kick hawkmoth's butt Tomorrow" I said Adrien looked at me and laughed then signed "you worry way too much" he said smiling I looked then smirked at adrien then came closer with heels and tape.

A heel later

I had Adrien in heels all morning as punishment "these things are so dang painful" Adrien said I laughed"fine" I said then I took off the heels. I had to take a break because of school.

I got dressed and used my motorcycle to get to school then marinette and Ayla told me that today is picture day. Marinette kept talking about being in the photo with Adrien I was annoyed part sad. I tapped ayla's shoulder and pulled her aside "what's up girl?" Ayla said I took a deep breath"Adrienandiaredating" I said fastly ayla gasped and squealed "that's great have you told mari yet?"she said I froze "nope not yet" I told her "you have to be or else" ayla said but before she could finish I saw a villain turning everyone into her I went to the bathroom. Spike flew out of my bag "time to transform spike flame on" I said and went right into battle as fox flame. I also carried our blueprints for after the battle.