chapter 17:new student/chat blanc

Adrien's POV

I was walking with nino when I saw a motorcycle I wondered who was there. Then the mysterious figure took off the helmet and it showed my beautiful quinsalyn on a motorcycle I ran up to her to ask her questions. Quinsalyn had a black motorcycle

(Wearing the outfit above)I blushed so hard I walked to her while she was locking up her motorcycle

I blushed so hard I walked to her while she was locking up her motorcycle. "Hey you what's that?" I asked i smiled at me"a motorcycle my dear kitty" she said then I the bell rang. On class I was staring at quinsalyn all day but I was interrupted by a boy walking in "students this is Tony he will be in our class Tony go sit next to miss quinsalyn over there" the teacher said then he sat next to her. I will keep him from stealing my girlfriend at all cost.

Tony's POV

I was asked to sit by this girl named quinsalyn. I had to admit she was hot wait what am I saying it's not like I like her or something. I just stated at her I tried to look away but couldn't she is just so pretty I want her.

Deanna's pov (I'm back bicthes)

I sat next to quinsalyn when I saw this new boy sitting on the other side of her staring at her. I glared at him then I felt my butt ping. It was bill

B:bill
D: Deanna

B:hey we still on for tonight

D:of course we are dork dorrito

B:first off don't call me that second who is that new boy sitting next to quinsalyn?

D: aww you care

B: yeah yeah I care bye

D: bye

After texting I went to the cafeteria for lunch when I heard for a big crash I had to check it out. I went outside and saw a weird girl with a parasol she was one of the kidz plus weather girl contestant something had to be done. My kwami Luna came out of my bag "time to transform Luna shine on" I said then Luna jumped into my necklace and I transformed into moonshine. I went to go help ladybug,cat noir,and fox flame.

My POV

I was flying to see what was going on then I heard a familiar scream I went to see where that silly cat was I found him face first on the side walk then I ran to his side. I helped him to his feet "I thought you would land on your feet this time " I said cat noir stood up "thanks foxy but I had it covered" he said then he tried to kiss my hand but I pulled away and tapped his nose "we should go help ladybug and moonshine" I said walking then moonshine jumped down "hey lovebirds what's the trouble" MS asked i pointed to stormy weather then LB flew in "hey guys" she said then stormy weather threw icicle shards at us I started to Dodge them. When an icicle shard cut me then I felt arms around me when I looked up it was cat noir "what are you doing" I asked him "protecting my girlfriend is that wrong?" Cat asked i rolled my eyes at him and let go.