chapter 23:a miraculous fairytale

We were in gym playing dodgeball boys vs. girls so Adrien,bill and nino were trying to throw balls at us but I dodged by doing backflips and cartwheels. Then Chloe came up to me "hey Tisdom eat this" Chloe said throwing a ball at me that hit my face hard then it started to glow different colors then it created some portal. Everyone looked surprised then the portal sucked me and Adrien,marinette,and Ayla,and nino in the portal I wondered where it would take us. Then when I woke up in Charlotte's room with little hands oh no that portal we got sucked into must have put us in the lives of the princess and the frog . Mom started to read a story about a princess and a frog "the princess picked up to the slimy creature and kissed that little frog" mom said I gagged while marinette pulled her cat up to me "here's your prince Tia kiss it kiss it!!" Mari said holding the cat up to me "no way!!" I said pushing it away then the cat went on the ceiling we laughed so hard then big daddy came and we went home. I was looking at the mansions thinking about what life would be if I lived there.

When we went inside dad was in the kitchen having his gumbo pot ready "daddy " I called to him "Babycakes" he said hugging me. Later I made gumbo and the whole neighborhood liked it then I saw the evening star and made my wish "I wish I could open a restaurant with my daddy" I whispered then I looked at the window and found a frog I thought it was fake when it moved I screamed and ran out the door.

Years later

I had two jobs to work to get my restaurant. Then I went to my dream restaurant where my mama stood "table for one please" mom said I hugged her and she had daddy's gumbo pot in her hands I held it and remembered all the fun times we shared. I opened the door to the sugar mill and started to plan how my restaurant is going to turn out then I started to sing.

Later

At the costume party the fener brothers said they someone paid all the money in cash then I tried to stop them but it didn't work then I fell right on my butt then marinette helped me find a new dress

I went on the balcony holding the piece of paper with my dream on it then I saw a frog "so what now I reckon you want to kiss" I said the frog smirked just like Adrien. The frog is Adrien even though he's my boyfriend I don't want to kiss him "hey Adrien I love you but no" I said knowing how the story goes Adrien pleaded so I got all my courage and kissed him turning myself into a frog blah...blah...blah

Later in the bayou

We met Louis and ray also found mama odie and she said that only a kiss from a princess will break the spell. So we headed back to new Orleans, Louis had his dream come true and was going to play at Mardi Gras with the boys. Adrien set up a nice dinner to celebrate our last night as frogs I enjoyed our time together. Ray thought Evangeline was real but I had to scream in his face "Evangeline is nothing but a star Ray a big ball a million miles from here open your eyes now before you get hurt" I said then i hopped off.

Ray's POV

I had to get that voodoo necklace to chere fast before shadow man gets his hand on it. Later I found chere and told her that she has to keep the necklace from the shadow man at all cost then I saw shadow demons. I lit up my butt to maximum power and stopped the demons but got knocked out by shadow man then I was crushed.

My POV

Adrien turned back into human that isn't possible then I still had the necklace in my hands then I saw dust around me and I turned back into human with my dream around me "hey there quinsalyn" SM said (SM is shadow man btw)
"shadow man what do you want?" I asked SM came close "how about we make a deal you get me my necklace and I can give you everything you and your daddy ever wanted" SM said. I was about to give him the necklace "no this isn't right my daddy never did get what he wanted but he had love besides my dream is not complete without Adrien and my friends here with me so you can forget your stupid deal" I said about to drop the necklace but one of those demons caught it and gave it back to SM and I was turned into a frog once more then I was pinned to the ground"y'all should have taken my deal now you will be a slimy little frog" he said cackling evily I smirked "I got news for you shadow buzzard it's not slime it's nucas" I said then I used my tongue and crushed the necklace to bits. Then shadow man for sent to the demons world and set out to found Adrien. Later we had a funeral for ray and then we saw two stars in the sky that meant that ray was with Evangeline then Adrien and I decided to get married and it broke the spell and we turned back into human "you became my wife so that's makes you-" Adrien said I pulled his collar softly "a princess you just kissed yourself a princess" I said then he kissed again.

We had enough money to buy the building and rebuild it and had fun. All my friends were there then the portal opened up and we went back home.