chapter 11: a portal to gravity falls

My POV

I went home to change and pack me stuff to go gravity falls.

I transformed and left out the window when everyone was asleep but my brother scared me and saw me "hey sis what are you doing" Quincy asked I took a deep breath "I'm going to gravity falls and you should go back to sleep before mom and dad see me...

I transformed and left out the window when everyone was asleep but my brother scared me and saw me "hey sis what are you doing" Quincy asked I took a deep breath "I'm going to gravity falls and you should go back to sleep before mom and dad see me" I said putting him to bed then he called me again "look I don't have time for this I need to go" I said then he asked could he go "no because I don't want mom and dad to think you've gone missing besides don't you have that secret job to go to" I said then he looked at his watch transformed into fireboy and left and I did the same.

Cat noir POV

I saw fox flame into the forest what was she up to I went to investigate. I saw some weird portal then went inside then de-transformed and when I stop landed on my feet and in front of this weird shack that said mystery hack but I see that the s was on the bottom so it's mystery shack. Then I saw fox flame I hid behind a bush so she wouldn't see me then she de-transformed into her normal self I looked at her and was shocked. QUINSALYN IS FOX FLAME!?

My POV

I'm back and I could surprise the twins and bill. So I knocked on the door and once Mabel saw she tackled me on the ground.

Mabel's POV

OMG! OMG! OMG! Quinsalyn is back in town and I'm so happy. Maybe she might hit it off with dipper or bill SQUEE!😁😁😁
Time for quinsalyn to get her match made.

Dipper's POV

I was just reading the journal then Mabel tackled someone on the ground the last time she did that was when quinsalyn was here I miss her so much and I never even got to tell her my feelings towards her. Then I went outside to see Mabel's new friend but turns out she wasn't a new friend after all it was quinsalyn for real!!!!

Adrien's POV

I got out of the bush and transformed into cat noir and walked over to meet the competition...I mean new friends. I went over and saw a blonde boy giving quinsalyn a rose. I'm the only one who gives her roses I'm going to kick their butts.

Narrator's POV

Quinsalyn loved seeing her friends again and they loved seeing her but something caught her eye it look like cat noir but the man was so fair away from her she could barely see then the mysterious figure vanished. After looking she ignored it tripped over a rock and someone caught her it was cat noir.

My POV

How is that possible he shouldn't be here. "Hey princess" cat noir said in a charming way I did a cartwheel out of his arms and landed on my feet "what are you doing here anyway?" I said kind of in a angry voice. Cat noir picked me up "come on princess introduce me to your friends" he said "sure thing kitty" I said patting his blonde hair.

Timeskip after introducing everyone

We went inside the shack "hey Stan,Ford" I said then when the grunkles heard that they ran to me and hugged me "your back you crazy knucklehead" Stan said giving me a traditional Stan pines noogie. I thanked everyone for welcoming me back but then I saw bill,cat noir, and dipper glaring at each other I looked at them werid. Thanks to cat noir here this week will be very interesting (NOT)