chapter 7: the date

My POV

I walking walking with my eyes closed by cat then we reached our destination. "And open" cat said I took his hands off my eyes and saw roses, sweets, and a nice dinner for two and an ice cream sundae for two. Cat noir did all this for me he is just the sweetest little thing ever we sat down to eat. "I'm glad we got to spend time together you know without fighting supervillians and stuff" cat noir said he held my hand I blushed. Cat noir dragged me the elevator to take us to the top it was like a fairytale.

Cat noir POV

I hope foxy likes everything I made this just for her because she is not like any other girl she's unique and very special. I want to ask her to be mine and mine forever.

We sat down looking down on Paris I stared at cat noir with his handsome Emerald eyes than he leaned in I did too but my ears were picking up something. When u saw Ayla with her phone I panicked and pulled away "what's wrong foxy?" Cat asked "sorry I have to go home" I said then I flew away.

MY POV

I hate leaving cat like that but I had to check the foxblog for new info especially now that Ayla knows that fox flame and cat noir are a new power couple. I looked at my computer and saw me and cat noir together then there was a certain knock on my Window "hey kitty" I said stroking his chin "hey princess what's that" cat noir said looking at my laptop "my friends blog the foxblog she is trying to find out who fox flame is" I said. Cat noir came closer and closer I got worried so before he puckered his lips I slid from under him and then he was kissing the wall. I loved our date but this is getting weird cat noir's ring started to beep then he disappeared lime a cat (oh wait he is one) so I decided to sit at my desk and work on some new song lyrics for the album. I was checking to see if everyone was asleep then I went to the studio.