chapter 10: lady wifi part 2

My POV

I used my grappling hook to hook to the nearest light then pulled us up. Cat noir looked at all the doors "she locked all the doors" cat noir said then I kept focusing until... "Hey you realize we might know each other in normal life" cat noir said I stared at him "doubt it" I said in a singsong voice. We got off the grappling hook and did an ambush bit it was very bad timing (very bad) "so much for the ambush" cat noir said
(noir I love u to death but seriously). We put our weapons back in the rightful places then we saw a bunch of phones "what's up with all the phones" I said then lady wifi appeared.

Ladybug's pov

We saw a bunch of phones then lady wifi appeared about 3 to 4 times "haha you can't get me" lady wifi said basically she was showing off but fox flame pulled out her electronic boomarang and I pulled at my yo-yo "yes we can" fox flame and I said at the same time "throw at phones on the table" fox flame said into the boomarang then my yo-yo and the boomarang started to zoom across the room breaking all the phones. Then lady wifi started to run (she more like chicken wing wifi *chicken noises*) into the kitchen and wifi locked the door with me and fox flame.

Cat noir POV

Foxy and bug just got locked in the kitchen at least they can grab a snack.

Narrator's POV

Fox flame and ladybug got locked in the kitchen then fox flame had locks on her arms then lady wifi started to record. "Attention everyone I'm bringing you the award-winning news story you've all been waiting for" wifi said. Cat noir had other plans he went up to the service elevator to get to the kitchen "your out of minutes wifi" cat noir said fox flame giggled softly "aw Tom cat has come to save his baby fox" lady wifi said. Fox flame growled at wifi "I'm not his BABY fox!" Fox flame said "we'll come back to that later" cat noir said winking at her she wanted to roll her eyes but before she could she saw wifi about to attack noir "cat noir look out" fox flame said but it was too late he was locked in the freezer.

My POV

Cat noir got locked in the freezer if we don't get him out soon he'll freeze to death. I was still glued to the wall by wifi when for some weird reason she let me out so now time to save kitty "flame charm" I said then a box came "this better be a lucky box" I said I used the microwave to jam the signal then it worked but I ended up holding a shivering cat noir "you used your flame charm there's only 5 minutes before your identify is revealed" cat noir said. Later cat noir and I made a plan to get out and stop lady wifi

Timeskip to when the fight is over and everything is back to normal

I only have one more minute before I change back into quinsalyn so I ran to the nearest room I could find. I opened the door to de-transform bit cat noir grabbed my hand (I hate when you do that!😬😬😬) "stay I won't tell anyone who you are cat's honor" cat noir said I let go "nobody must know who we really are not even us" I said then I went in the closet .

When I came home my kwami sunny came out of my bag and told me that I had to go to gravity falls so I transformed into fox flame and went out to the forest where the portal to gravity falls. But what I didn't know was that a sneaky cat was following me.

To be continued...