chapter 13: Bridge to Terabithia

A/N if you haven't watched bridge of terbithia you should it's really good type in the comments to tell me what you think

My POV

I ran to the portal and then it sucked me up and I landed in terbithia and walked around the forest and found our old tree house then I saw Leslie.

"Hey quinsalyn nice to have you back" she said in a cheerful voice "where's Jess" I asked "over there"Leslie said pointing to Jess that has a bunch of stuff"hey quinsalyn hey Leslie" he greeted and kissed her cheek I had my jaw open "you guys are ...

"Hey quinsalyn nice to have you back" she said in a cheerful voice "where's Jess" I asked "over there"Leslie said pointing to Jess that has a bunch of stuff"hey quinsalyn hey Leslie" he greeted and kissed her cheek I had my jaw open "you guys are dating yay!" I squealed that's amazing I always thought that they would get together it's Adorable. I decided to tell them my secret because they can trust me and I can trust them "hey guys I have something to say"I said they stopped talking and looked at me "spike flame on" I said as I transformed into fox flame then after I was done they stared at me in awe "your fox flame wow I've always wanted to meet her but I didn't know it was my best friend" Leslie said cheerfully then I glove started to beep there was an akuma I had to get back to Paris "I'm sorry I have to go see you guys later" I said then Jess grabbed my hand"hey how about we come to Paris with you" Jess said I smiled "okay let's go" I said pulling them into the portal then I saw ladybug and cat noir fighting then I sprang into action "hey kitty hey bug" I said waving "where have you been I looked for you in gravity falls but you weren't there" cat noir said i glared "first you're all cute idiots second you know my identity" i said mad the cat freak got close very close when he moved his arms it was time for me to move out "hey ladybug need help let's go kitty cat" I said using my wings to fly to her and the villain.

Adrien's POV

Why did I do that im so stupid "got that right" a voice said then I saw a fancy looking guy then I remembered him from gravity falls "what do you want " i said "I want-" bill said but before he could finish foxy called me over "kitty I need you!" She cried she must be in trouble I have to go then I jumped passed bill. The villain was about to reach out for her glove I had to do something but them I heard rumblings "tree sprits I Leslie command me to stop that villain" a girl named Leslie said. The trees stopped the villian then I jumped down to make sure foxy was okay then a tree lifted me up and took me to foxy and she was wounded I feel bad then she de-transformed back into quinsalyn I held her bridal style and told her home. As I jumped from building to building bill kept coming I just focused on being her home until "ugh what what WHAT can't you see I'm trying to bring my sweet quinsalyn home" I said angry then my ring beeped"look I have to go see you later" I said as I continued to jump then I stopped at quinsalyn's balcony and saw her bed and placed her in it. Then i kissed her forehead then found paper and started to write her a letter placed it on the desk and leaped out the window.