chapter 6: dark Cupid part 2

Recap
An arrow shot cat noir

"CAT NOIR!" I said

~back to the present ~

"Fox flame i- loathe you" cat noir said but I notice his lips were black then ladybug flew in. Ladybug gasped "help me" I said out of breath then I had an idea I stepped on his foot "ow! Cat said in pain then I jumped off his staff and grabbed ladybug's hand.

Cat noir's POV

I will find out fox flame's identify if it's the last thing I do. Then dark Cupid came to me " I can help you crush fox flame but you have to give me her miraculous in return " he said I thought "no.. promblem" I said then I took his hand.

My POV
I hate that cat noir turned mean he means so much to me.

My POVI hate that cat noir turned mean he means so much to me

"We'll get him back I'm sure of that" ladybug assured me

"We'll get him back I'm sure of that" ladybug assured me. We went into the grand palace to protect Chloe.
Then the giant picture of Adrien started to move then dark Cupid came and shot his arrows at me and ladybug we used our shields to defend each other,Chloe and sarbina we grabbed them and ladybug ran after them cat noir just stood there "well well foxy" he said I backed up "I don't want to fight you cat your my friend" I said he looked at me "as I told you, your nothing to me so YOUR NOT MY FRIEND!!!!" Cat noir said as he reached for his staff I looked and did a backflip then went up building to building. Cat noir followed trying to hit me with his staff I grabbed it with my fox magnet "why are you so full of hate cat? " I asked "because hate conquers all" cat noir said with crazy eye "I'm sorry to burst your bubble but hate does not conquer all love does" I said then I remembered what Rose and the teacher said "the prince breaks the spell by kissing the princess, only LOVE can conquer hate" the teacher and Rose said I wonder. I looked at cat noir with a smirk "your just buying time FIGHT!" Cat noir said I bounced my magnet back "I'll do so much better than that" I said walking forward to him "come kitty kitty just one Peck" I said then he moved away "darn it!"I said. " get back you savage!" Cat said "here kitty kitty come here one kiss will not hurt you" I said

Timeskip to where I caught cat noir

Ladybug caught up to me and wrapped up cat in her yo-yo and I got close to cat noir and tried to kiss him but he wouldn't cooperate so I had to hold his nose "I can't believe I'm doing this" I said trying to kiss him but arrows shot at me "how are you going to defeat us now bug face and fox eyes" cat said in a mean way "catacyclsm" cat noir said "I offten wondered if I used my catacyclsm on a person" cat noir said " flame charm!" I yelled as I got a Candy Apple I looked around and found out what I do. "Hey haters I hate a Valentine gift for you" I said cat noir and dark Cupid came at me I blocked a couple of arrows and shot some of my own then cat came at me I ducked and grabbed his tail. Then I jumped on him threw the candy apple and landed "aw, seems like little Cupid has a sticky situation on his hands" I said in a baby voice dark Cupid shook it off and tried his arrow but he got stuck "FOX FLAME!!" Cupid shouted. I jumped and then cat landed on top of me "now I'll finally find out who you are foxy your little secret will be out the the bag" cat said "nope" I said then I made his lips crash on mine. Cat noir looked puzzled then I told him to grabbed the pin.

Timeskip to when the e fight was over

My miraculous beeped then I ran "wait foxy I have to tell you something" cat noir said with his ears down "look the kiss I had to break the spell or you-" I said bit cat cut me off "a kiss no I just wanted to say" he said then his ring started to flash then u left "before you go don't forget about our effiel tower date" cat reminded me "thanks kitty" I said and before I left I kissed him on the cheek.

Adrien's POV

I can't believe I said all that stuff to fox flame I feel terrible but she didn't care. Then plagg threw me a letter "you hair shines like the sun, your eyes are gorgeous green I look at you and wonder your inner most thoughts and dreams yes your Valentine will be our love could be so true together and all eternity my heart belongs to you" I said "signed fox flame p.s happy v day my cuddly kitty" I said. Aw foxy wrote all that stuff about me I'll do something special for her. So I transformed into cat noir and went to city hall.

My POV

I was spinning and daydreaming when I realized it's 7:51 I was supposed to be at the effiel tower by now cat is probably waiting by now. I transformed into fox flame and left out if the window.