Chapter 12: a day in gravity falls

My POV

I just love going being back to gravity falls and seeing all my best friends again. Dipper,bill,and adrien were looking at me at breakfast"uh guys can you like me eat without stalking me" I said the boys looked away Mabel pulled me over to the side "quinsalyn this could be a great opportunity for you and me just let me work my magic" Mabel said I giggled and we did a signature hand shake.

Back at the shack

I sat down texting ayla and marinette about gravity falls when a shoulder tapped me I looked to see that it was bill "hey what are you doing?" He asked "just texting my friends from Paris" I said "hey want to come with me to the woods...you know for a walk" bill said he look nervous but I couldn't say no to him.

Bill's POV

I asked her out to the woods and she said "sure you triangle dork" I laughed and linked arms with her and went out.

Dipper's POV

Quinsalyn has been gone for a very long time and bill hasn't been seen either this morning what if he did something to her. I can't do it alone I need help from...cat noir.

Cat noir's POV

I was just sitting watching duck-tective then dipper came bursting in the living room and out of breath "quinsalyn...bill...date... bad" dipper said in between pants. Dip must have meant that quinsalyn was in danger and that we need to save her. I located where they were with my phone they were in the woods so we can track them down and save her from that dorrito.

My POV

Ha ha ha ha!😂😂 Bill is so funny he's making me cry my eyes out. Then after I stopped crying and laughing bill came out and then tickled me "bill stop stop stop!!" I said but he wouldn't stop so I came up with a plan he stopped then I pinned him down to the ground and sat on bill.

Cat noir POV

I heard laughing then I hid behind a bush and bill was tickling quinsalyn only I get to do that not cool!!!😠😠😠 I went over there and used my staff but when I got there quinsalyn was sitting on bill (nice job foxy😉) I wanted to talk in private with her "hey foxy can I talk to you for one second please" i said.

My pov

then I looked at bill then back at him then he had those cute kitty eyes.

I tried to look away but I just couldn't cause his eyes got bigger "fine just please stop" I said then I went over to him "two things ,one I know who you are foxy and two why are you hanging out with that stupid triangle dorrito" cat said with par...

I tried to look away but I just couldn't cause his eyes got bigger "fine just please stop" I said then I went over to him "two things ,one I know who you are foxy and two why are you hanging out with that stupid triangle dorrito" cat said with part of an angry voice then dipper came out of a bush "is everyone trying to tell me something" I said annoyed dipper ran up to me "don't go with bill you can't trust him" dipper said with concern "hey why are you telling her such a lie pine tree it's just because you like her and you don't have the guts to tell her" bill said smirking dipper then punched him in the face "this is catastrophic" cat noir said bill turned around and grabbed cat noir by the collar "and you stop making those stupid cat puns no one likes them especially quinsalyn" bill said throwing him down "well no one likes a no good one eyed dorrito who knows everything well almost everything" cat noir said he mumbled the last part a little out loud "what did you say cat boy" bill said turning red "I just saying if you know everything then why don't you know how to do the simplest things in life and when you're around quinsalyn you don't understand emotions and you also ask Mabel for help" cat noir said smirking the boys started to fight each other "guys stop you're all acting like idiots" I said. Then i decided to go to my secret garden so then I ran away into the forest. Spike flew out of my bag while I was running "where are we going " spike asked I smiled "spike my friend we are going to Terabithia" I said.