The Dragon

Lucy's POV

I giggle at Natsu's reaction of my new wings. "Wha-how? I thought you said that there was no way to repair fairy wings?" I grab his hands. "I guess Porlyusica could. What do you think?" I turn around to let him get a good look. I can barely feel him run his fingertips across the delicate wings. "Hm, I like them. But why pink?" I shrug and turn back around. "I dont know. Porlyusica just showed them to me before she connected it to the burnt leftovers." I see him tilt his head but I raise a hand. "Later, lets get that dragon now. Sting and the others must be waiting." He nods. "Ok" I squeak when he picks me up again. "Im fine!" "Nah, I'll still carry you anyways." I sigh and put my head on his chest. "Stupid." "Weirdo" "Hmph" I cross my arms and pout as Natsu chuckles.

We reach where Sting, Rouge, and Yukino were waiting. "What took you so long! Its been about five hours!" Natsu sets me down and I scratch the back of my head. "Um, Natsu took me to Porlyusica and she gave me new wings" "Can I see?" I turn around and face Natsu, because he was behind me. "Cool!" Natsu grins at me and I smile back before turning around. Sting crosses his arms. "Very cool Lucy-san but we should get going." I blink. "Oh right. The dragon. Sorry" I hear a roar and look up at Natsu. "Ready?" He crosses his arms and nods. "Yeah" He grabs my hand and looks towards Sting and Rouge. "Are you guys ready?" Sting grins. "I've been ready for a long time Natsu-san." Rouge nods silently. I tilt my head. "Then let's go!" We all flap our wings and take to the skies. Natsu was surprisingly letting me fly myself.

I blink when I see the gray and red dragon roaring and tearing houses apart. Natsu tilts his head as we all land. "It's looking for something." I look up at him as do the others. "Looking for something?" Natsu nods and looks at Sting and Rouge. "Did you take something of his and did you even know it was looking for something?" Sting rubs the back of his neck while blushing. "We didn't take anything. And we were to worried about evacuating everyone to pay attention to it." Rouge sighs. " The idiot" "HEY!" Me and Yukino giggle while Natsu laughs, then the dragon looks over at us. I stop laughing  and squeak while attaching myself to Natsu's arm. Natsu pats my head and looks at the dragon slowly coming towards us. "What are you looking for Dragon?" Natsu practically yells. The dragon stops in front of us. "I am looking for my hatchling. I heard a rumor that my hatchling was here." I sigh and look up at Natsu, who had his eyebrows drawn together. "Hatchling? Can we help you fellow dragon?" "Who are you dragons and fairies?"

I continue to let Natsu talk. "I am Natsu Dragneel, this is Lucy Hearfilia, Sting Eccliffe, Rouge Cheney, and Yukino Agria. You destroyed Sabertooth. So our friends asked for our help. We wish you to stop destroying the village and we can help you" The dragon puts a hand on her chin. "My name Whisteria. I will stop destroying the village. But you must help me find my hatchling."