Changes

Natsu's POV

From what Lucy told me, Sting, Rouge, and Yukino left the country and started their own with the Sabertooth, half human half sabertooth tiger. Levy and Gajeel joined the magic council with Pantherlily. Gray and Juvia left the country to train, but came back a week ago. The dragons Metalicana, Grandeeny, Skiadrum, and Weislogia disappeared. Everything changed. I hate it. Happy is with Carla now, because he said that he's spent to much time with me, which is rude and mean.

Me and Lucy were walking to 8 Island. "Lucy!" I blink. Is that Mira? Lucy waves. "Hi Mira!" Yup, its Mira. "Is that?" We walk over to her, she was sitting at one of the outside tables of 8 Island. Lucy giggles. "Yup! He came back last night" We sit across from her. Mira gets a gleam in her eye. "Anything, interesting happen?" I shiver at her demanding voice. Lucy blushes and waves her arms back and forth. "No, no. Nothing happened! He just showed up in the window, literally" I sweatdrop. "So Natsu~" I squeak as Mira glares at me and secretly threatens me. "You have to make it up to Lucy" I tilt my head. "Wha- Oh, you mean the letter?" Mira smiles creepily. "No~ She wept over you the whole time and from what a little bird told me, Erza, that she had nightmares ever since you've left." I blink and look at Lucy, who is slightly pale as she glares at Mira. "Mira! Don't tell him that! It's not his fault!" "It is! He left you with a letter!" I sweatdrop. "uh, I'm just going to go if you two are going to argue. I'll make it up to you later Lucy" I flap my wings and fly, ignoring Lucy's yelling of my name. I land in a tree at the edge of the forest. I bring my legs up and bury my face in my knees along with wrapping my wings around myself.

"Natsu!" I blink my eyes open. "Wha-?" I must of fell asleep. "Natsu!" I slowly stand up, ignoring the sound of my bones cracking, and stretch. "Natsu! Come out please!" I look down and see Lucy flying around franticly. I jump down and spread my wings. I flap my wings and fly in front of her. "Natsu! Where have you been! I was worried sick!" She hugs me. "Sorry Lucy, Mira just brought up some bad memories so I flew up in that tree to calm myself down. I ended up falling asleep." I hug her back after hearing her sigh. "Well you were gone for almost a day. I got worried that you left me again." I nuzzle the top of her head. "I'm not going anywhere." "Promise?" I smile and nod. "Promise."