Hair Cuts

Lucy's POV

I woke up in the morning to find me and Natsu on our sides. His wings were folded back and our tails were still tangled together. I smile and untangle our tails. I manage to get out of his hug and crawl out of bed. I put my legs over the ledge as I stretch my arms in the air. I rub my eyes as I head to the kitchen. I open the fridge and grab the eggs and bacon along with butter. I set those on the counter and then grab the bread. I get started. I put four pieces of toast in the toaster, I put bacon in one pan and eggs in another pan. Strong arms wrap around my waist. It was Natsu. I lean back into his bare chest. He kisses the top of my head. "Morning" "Morning"  "I'm hungry" I giggle as I flip the eggs. "Just wait." He groans and puts his head in my neck. I giggle. The toast pops up. Natsu unwraps himself from me and grabs the toast. He butters the toast and sets it on a plate. He puts the plate on the table. I put the eggs on two separate plates and do the same with the bacon. I set the plates and silverware on the table. I sit down then blink at Natsu. His hair has gotten longer and shaggier.

I hold back a laugh. Natsu pouts at me. "Don't give me that look Lucy. Why do you think I asked you to cut it?" I let a giggle loose. Natsu growl at me as he starts eating. I only smile and start eating as well. Natsu finishes his food in a minute. He shoves the plate into the sink and walks over to the bathroom. "I'm taking a shower Lucy." I nod and wave a hand at him. "Take your time!" He nods. I sigh and walk to a storage closet. I squint my eyes then find them. I grab a pair of scissors and then also grab a towel and comb. I set them on the empty table. I flop down on my bed. I turn on my back and stare at the ceiling. I sigh. I close my eyes. I decide to meditate. I sit up and cross my legs. I hold my hands together. I take deep breathes and clear my mind. "Lucy?" Natsu opens the bathroom door. "Lucy? Do you have any spare clothes?" I nod and point towards my dresser. "Bottom drawer. I have some of your old clothes from last year." "Ok. Keep your eyes closed." I nod. I hear footsteps get closer then farther then a door close. I take one last deep breathe then collapse onto my back.

I hear the door open. Natsu walks out with white sweatpants but he was shirtless as he held the vest and his normal scarf in his arm. I sit up and tilt my head. "Take a seat at the table." He nods. He tosses me his vest and scarf. I catch them and set them on the bed. I stand up and walk over to the seated Natsu. I wrap he towel around his shoulders. I grab the comb and brush it through his wet hair. "Cut it like it usually is?" Natsu nods. I smile. I grab the scissors and start cutting, with the comb. I sigh. "Why did you keep it long anyways?" Natsu shrugs. "I don't know, I was to busy training." I snip off another chunk. "I noticed you have a bandage on your arm. Are you injured or are you hiding something?" Natsu grins. "Secret" I pout. "I'll find out sooner or later." He chuckles. "You most likely will." I finish cutting his hair. I swipe at the tips, getting rid of any extra strands. I take the towel off his shoulders. Natsu stands up. He shakes his head. "Thanks Lucy" I smile. "Anytime"