The Other Armies

(A/N: SaberTooth is combined with the dragons and Fairies. I will include Mermaid Heel, I just forgot to mention them.)

Natsu's POV

Me and Lucy were at Titania's castle. Or to be exact, we were standing next to Erza, who is on her throne. Then a knock appears at the door. Juvia, Yukino, who is the Fairy messenger, Gray, and Sting walk in, bowing. "Juvia has come with a message. Juvia has been told to tell you that Lamia, Pegasus, and Mermaids have arrived" Erza nods. "thanks Juvia, Natsu and Lucy will go with you, I have to get prepared." Me and Lucy nod. We walk out of the throne room. "So where is King Igneel?" I look at Yukino. "He has some business at home." Yukino nods. "So Natsu-sama and Lucy-sama, what is your relationship?" I choke on my spit and Lucy blushes and stutters. "J-j-just F-friends." I nod then grin, planning to turn it around. "So Sting, Yukino you two seem close. What is your relationship. And the same goes with you Gray and Juvia" All four of them turn red. "N-NOTHING!" Me and Lucy laugh.

Then we arrive at the outskirts of Fairy territory and to the three way border of the Mermaids, Pegasus, and Lamias. The Lamias looked human. Pegasus was like half-horse, half-man. The mermaids were in their human forms. One from each race walks towards us. The Pegasus was orange and had a creepy face. "My name is Ichiya. Mm, Nice parfum." Me and Lucy shiver. The mermaid had long black hair. "My name is Kagura. Nice to meet you" The Lamia walks forward. He had white hair. "my name is Lyon." I nod. Me and Lucy shake hands with them all, except for the Pegasus. "LYON!?" "GRAY?!" I look at both of them as they start fighting. Lucy sweatdrops with me. "May I talk to Erza-dono?" We look and see a bald headed Lamia walking towards us. Lucy nods. "Come with me, I will assign some people to show your armies around." "That would be most pleasant, my name is Jura." "Nice to meet you." Then we walk back to the fairy territory with the others following.

We arrive to the castle. Only Jura, Kagura, and Ichiya came with us, the dragons and the fairies were showing the others around. We walk into the throne room. Immediately, Ichiya runs up to Erza. "MY HONEY!" Erza squeaks and uses her wings to fly towards the ceiling. "I'M NOT YOUR HONEY!" "But you smell good!" "NO!" Me and Lucy get pale along with Jura. "HELP ME LUCY!" Lucy sighs and flies up to Ichiya. She picks up Ichiya and throws him out of the castle. But a golden brown Pegasus walks in. I sigh and shake my head. Every Pegasus was a flirt. Turns out the Pegasus' name was Hibiki, and he wasn't much of a flirt as Ichiya is.

After we all discussed the plan, we decided that the mermaids will attack from the water, the Pegasus will attack from the ground, and the fairies and dragons will spread out from the air to the ground. Me and Lucy would lead everyone from the ground. Tomorrow was the day we would attack the dark ones. Me and Lucy went to her house as usual. We ate, take turns taking showers, then hopped in bed. We were on our sides. I had one of my arms being used as Lucy's pillow and my other arm was around Lucy's waist. "Hey Natsu?" "Hmm?" "Will we win?" "Of course we will. Why?" "just wondering, night" "Night" Then we fall asleep.