Introductions

Lucy is a Fairy with the power of the stars. Her Queen is Titania, or Erza. Her parents were murdered by the 'Dark race' She is always by Titania's side. Her best friends are Levy and Lucy's wings are yellow and look like a butterfly's  with two wings and a wing part in the middle of each wing. She has a yellow tail that looks smooth then it points up at the tip. She normally wears a dark blue dress with yellow gems on the dress. The dress has no sleeves and ends at her ankles.

Fairy Kingdom is ruled by Titania and has a helper who goes by the name of Makarov. The Fairy kingdom was formed by Mavis Vermillion and Makarov was the ruler before Titania. Lucy is commander of the fairy army, Fairy Tail. Levy, Lisanna, Mira, Romeo, Elfman, Evergreen, Wakaba, Macao, Jet, Droy, Max, Freed, Bixlow, Reedus, and Warren are servants and civilians of the kingdom. Mira cooks with Lisanna. Elfman is part of the army along with Jet, Droy, Romeo, and Max. Warren is charged with communications. Reedus is an artist. Wakaba and Macao are charged with training the new troops. Bixlow is a toy maker. Levy is a scientist and researcher with Freed as her apprentice.

Natsu is a fire dragon under the rule of Igneel. Natsu is the prince of dragons. Natsu has bright red dragon wings and tail. He also has black horns at the top of his head. Natsu has red scales on his cheeks and arms. Natsu normally wears a red jacket that ends at his thighs in the back. It also has gold flames climbing up. Underneath he wears white baggy pants with black string tying the bottom, he wears a white shirt. Natsu's best friend is a blue exceed named Happy.

The dragon kingdom is under the rule of the dragon king Igneel.  Natsu is commander of the dragon army. The servants and civilians are Gray, Juvia, Wendy, Laki, Grandeeny, Metalicana, Gajeel, Sting, Weislogia, Rouge, Skiadrum, Zirconis, Atlas Flame, Motherglare, Scissor Runner, Levia and Laxus. Gajeel and Metalicana are black smiths. Juvia is a trader that travels. Wendy is a maid. Grandeeny is the cook. Atlas Flame is Natsu's uncle and helper to Igneel. Laki is a carpenter. Rouge is a spy along with Skiadrum. Laxus, Levia, Scissor Runner, Motherglare, Zirconis, Weislogia, Sting, and Gray are all soldiers for the dragon army. Wendy, Gajeel, Sting, and Rouge all have exceeds as well.

The dark kingdom is an evil kingdom that no one really knows anything about it. Only that is ruled by a dark mage who is called Zeref.