The Fairy Kingdom

Lucy's POV

I woke up with a good feeling. I took a shower and then put on my usual blue dress on. I put my blue heels and looked in the mirror. My golden blonde hair went to my waist. My yellow fairy wings glowed in the light. My yellow fairy tail, my chocolate brown eyes. I sigh and say "I wonder what Erza will have me do today?" I smile and walk out of my house. I lock my doors and flap my wings and fly over to Titania's castle. When I get there I open the castle doors as the guards salute me. I fly over to Erza and say "Hi Erza!" She smiles at me and hugs me. I hug back. Erza sits on her throne saying "Lucy, go to Levy and talk to her" I bow and say "yes Titania " Erza smiles as I fly over to the royal library. I open the doors and see levy. Her wings looked like mine except hers were a very light blue. She was wearing a orange dress that ends at her knees. Her hair was held back by an orange head band. We hug each other saying "Levy-chan!/ Lu-chan!" I smile at Freed as he bows saying "what brings you here Lucy?" I motion him to raise his head as I say "Queen Titania told me to come here" Levy claps her hands once saying "oh yes! Come with me, you too Freed" I nod and follow her to a table that is filled with books.

I sit next to Levy then Freed sits across from us. Levy sighs in curiosity then I feel my eyebrow twitch. Levy then smiles as she opens a book. She looks at mgr with sparkling eyes as she says "Titania told me to research the borderline between the fairies and the dragons" I tilt my head saying "Dragon?"Levy nods saying "yes, the border has a barrier that shields us from them. But the barrier its fading. Titania needs you to fix the barrier. I also did research on dragons " I nod and say "ok" Levy sighs saying "dragons are currently being ruled by King Igneel and Natsu Dragneel, the prince and commander of the Dragon army. Then it goes on then it says that dragons and fairies are not enemies. They have a treaty that still goes on today except we only trade with them and not have much contact." I smile as Levy smacks her head saying "I'm sorry, I got off track" I shake my head saying "its alright, I was also curious "

Levy sighs then I say "if we're not enemies then why do we have a barrier?" Levy tilts her head saying "its not to keep each other it but to keep out the dark race" we all shiver at the mention of the dark race. Levy then says "in order to put the barrier back up, we need blood from a fairy and a Dragon. But where can we find a Dragon"then I hear a commanding voice "no need for that, we have a Dragon that is going top meet Lucy there" we all bow until she motions its to rise. It was the queen. Erza smiles at me saying "go meet this Dragon at the barrier since levy told you about it, no spells" I nod and say "yes my queen" then I fly out of three castle as soon as Levy hands me directions. Then I set off to the border.