Fights

Lucy's POV

As Natsu, with me still in his arms, and the others fly to Sabertooth, a question pops up in my head. I take my head off Natsu's chest and look at Sting. "Uh Sting? What are we up against?" He glances back at me. "Uh...a dragon" "A dragon?" I look up at Natsu, who is gritting his teeth. I kiss his cheek. "Calm down Natsu, it might not be HIM. You don't know that. We'll find out." "I only know of one bad dragon Lucy. It is HIM" I put a hand on his cheek. "Alright fine, you're right. But do NOT go crazy you hear me?" "Mm" I narrow my eyes. "Natsu..." "Hm?" I force myself out of his hold and fly for myself. "hey!" I force him to stop and grab both of his cheeks. "Promise me you won't go insane!" "I-" "PROMISE ME!" "I-I can't promise that" I sigh and drop my hands. "Of course you can't. I don't now why I even asked." I fly ahead of him. "Lucy! Lucy!" "Don't talk to me!" "Lucy..." Yukino clears her throat. "A-anyways. We're here. Everyone already evacuated. We'll lead you to it's hideout." I nod. "Ok" We fly faster.

"I'm sorry Lucy!" I raise a hand. "Nope, don't want to hear it. Don't talk to me." "But-" "Nope!" I hear Sting say something to Rouge. "We're screwed aren't we?" "Yup" I slowly turn around to face them. "You say something?" They hug each other in fear. "NO! WE SAID NOTHING!" "Good" "Damn Lucy" I glare at Natsu. He squeaks and whistles while inching away. Yukino giggles. "Anyways, we're almost there." I sigh. "How much longer?" "any minute now." I hear a roar. I blink as everyone else except Natsu squeaks. It gets much hotter so I look over at Natsu. I could see the heat radiating off him. I sigh and requip a whip. I pull out a key from my key pouch. "Open! Gate of the maiden! Virgo!" You hear a door bell and a girl with pink hair appears. She was wearing a maid's dress and chains hanging off her wrists. "Yes princess?" I point to the direction of the continuing roar. "Check that out for me. Then tell me what you see." "Punishment princess?" "NO!" "Ok" She digs a hole into the earth and disappears. 

"Who was that Lucy?" I ignore Natsu's question. Then Virgo appears underneath me. "Princess" "KYAAAAA" I cover my underwear. "WHY ARE YOU UNDER ME!?" "Punishment?" "NO!" She appears in front of me. "Princess "(Screw it, next time I'm using Hime instead)She whispers in my ear. "A dragon is in there." I look at her and whisper back. "What color?" "Gray and red." "Gray and red?" She nods. "Is that all Hime?" "Yes" "Punishment?" "No!" "Until next time Hime" She disappears. "Was that the celestial spirit Virgo Lucy?" I look at Yukino. "Yeah. I have ten keys while you have the other two right?" She nods. I sigh and look at the sky. "It's not HIM, it's a different dragon" "You're shitting me" I glance at Natsu. "The dragon is gray and red. Not black and blue. I'm not shitting you" "FUCK!" Natsu bursts into flames and we all take a step back. "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" "Natsu-san! Calm down." Natsu only glares at Sting, who takes a step back. "Natsu-sama! Calm down please!" Natsu glances at Yukino. I sigh and walk up to Natsu. "Lucy-san! Get back! your going to get hurt!" I ignore him.

I feel my skin and clothes burning. I hug Natsu. "Natsu, please. Calm down! We'll get him" I hear a growl and look up. Natsu's fangs were getting longer and sharper. His scales were turning into a darker shade of red. I hug him tighter. "Natsu. Please!" "Lucy! Come back!" "NO!" "Fight it Natsu please. I know you can do it" He growls louder. I force his arms to wrap around me. "Please!" I bite my lip. "I'm...trying..." I gasp and look up at him. His eyes were glowing red. "I have an idea!" I pull his head down and slam my lips on his. "Mmhp!" I let go and fall backwards. "LUCY!" I pant. Sting, Rouge, and Yukino drag me away. "Lucy...Your hair and wings!" "What's....wrong?" "Your hair is short and your wings...Your wings are gone" I sigh. "And Natsu?" "He's run away." I sigh and close my eyes. "I'm fine, help me up." "Are you sure Lucy-san?" I nod. "Yeah I'm fine Sting." They slowly help me stand. I stagger and try to take a step. "Rouge...where is Natsu?" "About a mile away from here. Why?" "I'm going to handle Natsu." "But-!" "I'll have Loke help me. I'll be back sooner or later" "But...." "Yukino, I'm fine. Please" I pull out a key. "Open gate of the lion! Leo!" Then he appears. "Ye- Lucy!?" "Get me to Natsu, he's a mile away." "We need to bring you to a healer!" "Take me, to Natsu!" "But.." "I'm fine, really, take me to Natsu. Please" "....OK"

Loke disappears after setting me down a few feet away from Natsu. "Hey, are you alright?" He was sitting at the edge of a lake. His knees were pulled up with his arms wrapped around them. "Natsu?" I try to put a hand on his shoulder but he flinches away. "Natsu?" "Stay back" "What for?" "I burned you." "so?" "SO!? SO!? THE ONE PERSON I PROMISED MYSELF TO NEVER HURT AGAIN, I HURT AGAIN! I Fucking burned you Lucy." I sit down next to him. "Doesn't matter. I snapped you out of your trance." He looks at me then widens his eyes. "Your hair..." I touch the ends of it. "Its easier to deal with anyways." "Your wings." "You carry me all the time anyways." "But-" "Natsu." He looks at me fully. "I helped you, that's all that matters." I put my head on his shoulder. "Lucy..." I look at the lake. "Now we have to beat that dragon." "We are healing you first." "I'm fine!" "No, have you had a good look at yourself? You are really burned." He stops after that and looks down. "If you say so. Do you know any healers around here?" He tilts his head then sniffs the air. "Hm, Porlusyca is around. Lets take you to her." "Ok"