Chapter 17

I sidestep away from him and went for the bed. I plopped down and then looked up at him. He walked towards me and sat down close. I shifted and looked at him. “Isacc what happened?” I asked. He looked at me and I felt my stomach lurch. “Amy trust me when I say that last night was one of the craziest nights I have ever lived to see,” He said. My eyes widened. All of a sudden I felt sick. My stomach lurched and I rushed for the bathroom. Before I could even reach the sink a bile like substance erupted from my mouth and all my drinks from last night came flying out. Tears sprang to my eyes as the bilious substance flew forth. I opened the tap and let it wash away as soon as it came out from my mouth. When I was finally finished I stood up and bumped into something. My eyes widened and I looked into the mirror to see Isacc staring at me concerned. I bent down and rinsed out my mouth with water and then toothpaste and then washed my face.

                I slowly turned around and then sighed. He stared at me as if waiting for me to say something, anything. I brushed past him and almost crashed in the door. He pulled me up in time and led me back to the bed. After he had set me down he stood in front of me and tipped up my chin. “Amy what’s wrong?” He asked. My eyes retracted. “How could he even ask me that?” I Thought, the nerve of some men. I stood up and pointed my finger at him. “You!” I said, “Why are you acting innocent now!” His eyes narrowed and he caught my hand. “What are you talking about?” He asked. “You! You!” I cried. My face became red just thinking about saying it. “You had sex!” I finally managed. He dropped my hand and stepped back while slowly shaking his head.

                I looked up at him at his face that was now growing beet red. “Isacc?” I said. He sighed and then spoke. “Amy you have me all wrong,” He said. “Then Isacc please tell me just tell me what happened and why the heck I was not in my clothes this morning,” I said.  He sat down on a chair near to the night stand and then looked up. He told me everything from the time we left my dorm, to the dance and how he had brought me to his room when I tried to palm myself on him. I was never so shocked, how could I have gotten so drunk. When he was finished I felt like crying. Instead I looked up at him with moist eyes and then I got up walked to where he was and embraced him.  “I’m sorry,” I said. He smiled and then stood up. “I am too, I should drop you back though I’m leaving soon,” He said. “Leaving?” I asked. He nodded.

                The walk back to my dorm was mostly silent. When we arrived at my door I turned to him and smiled. “So this is it,” I said. He nodded. “Thanks for the experience I guess,” He said. I smiled. That was probably one experience I would want to forget forever. “Well Goodbye,” HE said and shook my hand. I smiled and pulled him into a hug. “Goodbye,” I said, “And Isacc don’t forget call me sometime.” He smirked and then spoke. “Are you missing me already?” He asked. I blushed and then he waved. I looked on as he made it down the steps and then disappeared into a crowd of students. I sighed and wondered how many guys would have done what he had done for me.