The Finale (Part 2)

The guys left already. At heto, nakapila na kami ni Luis. Almost there, about to board the plane. Ilang hakbang na lang. My heart started to pound. Kinakabahan na ako and I don't know why. Maybe because I am already leaving this place. Ready to abandon everything. Ready to forget. And ready to start a new life. 

"Ms. Sandoval?" I nodded when the boarding staff mentioned my surname. 

"Mr. Gonzales?" Luis nodded. "Welcome aboard."

We both smiled at the boarding staff. And headed towards the door but...Luis held my hand causing me to stop at my tracks.

"Ria...when you take another step...there is no turning back anymore." No...turning back. It feels like my heart is being pinched with these words. No turning back, meaning wala nang urungan pa. Am I ready? Am I ready to take a step? And start a new life? Ready to forget...Him.

My heart pounding as if wanting to come out from my chest. I breathed deeply and closed my eyes. For the last time, I turned my head to look back, making sure that the moment I step inside...I will have no regrets.

[Play Broken Vow --->

I stared. I looked. Examining the place if RJ's just around. But he wouldn't be...because he doesn't know anything. He doesn't know I am leaving. It's breaking my heart that I couldn't get to see him for the last time. Couldn't get a glimpse of him. Just a glimpse...

My eyes started to get teary. Let me count even for just a few seconds. I know he won't come to stop me but please...let me. 

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

"One..." I whispered. My heart aching. My heart breaking. No RJ insight. I guess this is it...This is the sign.

I turned to the door and looked at the first step I am going to make. "Luis...

I won't turn back." I said with teary eyes as I took my first step inside. 

--o--

I know! I know everything! Those were all just lies! I knew it! I finally have the courage to tell her. I'll finally get to see her. But first I have to stop Georgina...I have to before it's too late! 

Just when I got out of the car, I ran inside the airport. I don't f*cking know the gate she's about to board when...

"Kristel?" I saw her friends. They might know which gate she boarded. "Kristel!" I called her. It is obvious in their faces that they got surprise. "Where is Georgina?!" I asked panting. She wasn't able to speak. I have no time!

"RJ...They just boarded 10 minutes ago." sabi naman ng isang kaibigan pa niya. SHIT!

"What gate?!" 

"G-gate 8..." F*CK! I ran as fast as I can. 

Hinanap ko ang gate na sinasabi nila. At nung pagkakita ko...

I dropped my knees on the floor. 

My eyes widened in shock.

Catching for my breath.

Hearing my heart pounding. 

And then...

Tears fell down from my eyes. I tried to stop but I am not able to help myself. 

"No...G-gina..." I murmured feeling my heart breaking into pieces. It's too late. I was late. She's gone. My woman. Georgina is gone. She left me. 

I started to punch the floor. "Gina...Gina..." I did not stopped muttering her name until...

"GEORGINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I cried...out loud, bursting into tears. 

"RJ! Stop! It's too late!" someone grabbed my hand stopping me from punching the floor. She wrapped her arms around me.

"No! No! She didn't left!!! Tell me she didn't!!!" I pleaded as I tried to pull away myself with all my might from her arms. I've finally broke my manliness. Crying which I am not supposed too. I've lost her...

"G-gina." I muttered her name for the last time. 

--o--

I stared at the window, waiting for the plane to take off. Suddenly, memories started to flashbacked in my mind. My memories...with HIM. 

From the very start our paths have crossed...

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Mr.! Lasing ka ba ha?!" 

"I'm not, ok? Bigla bigla ka na lang kasing magbabacking ng hindi tinitignan ang nasa likuran mo!"

"You're Beautiful." he said with a serious tone of voice while looking straight in my eyes.

"Georgina, wait!" I turned to look at him. And saw him ran after me.

"Good Night, Georgina." he said as he pulled his lips away from mine.

"You know why I chose yellow roses?" 

Because...me estoy enamorando de ti, Georgina."

"Shhh. I know."

"I'll wait for the day...till you say I do...

"Finally, you're officially MINE."

"Yes. I am officially YOURS." 

 "Georgina, 

"I...I LOVE YOU, GINA."

"RJ, 

Te quiero. Yo también te quiero..." 

"...You are the most wonderful...accident that happened in my life. I love you, Georgina. Will you...marry me?"

"I...will." 

Those memories. I don't know when will I forget. But I'm hoping I will. The more it stays the more its killing me inside. 

I wiped the tears in my eyes and stared at the ring he gave me.

How can I forget him? He gave me so much to remember. That man..

A WOMANIZER.

A HEARTBREAKER.

MY CASANOVA.

The plane has finally took off. I stared at the view outside the window as I mumbled these words...

"Te quiero..."

♥ THE END ♥

BLUEHEARTIFY © 

All rights reserved 2013. 

--

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

Just a token of appreciation.