[85] - The Pregnant Mistress

Sabi na eh, yung mga reaction nyo sa last chapter. :)) Naiintindihan ko kayo guys. Wag magtampo o mainis. XD Osha, sinipag ako ulit magUD. Hetong sa inyo. 

 =======================================================

CHAPTER 85

 The Pregnant Mistress

F*cking shit! Tanginang Sandra! What have she done?! I glared at her and ran after Georgina, leaving the hall. This f*cking whore. How dare she come right over to this party and ruin everything! I'll never forgive her! I don't fucking believe what she said. She, being pregnant and me being the father? Eh putangina pala niya eh. Now, I get it! Napagtanto ko na ang lahat lahat. Ito ang sinasabi nya sa akin noon hinding-hindi nya ako bibitawan. Paano ko malalamang seryoso sya at hindi gumagawa ng kwento? Georgina should hear me out. Damnit!

"Georgina!" I called her. Pucha, umuulan pa pala. Great! Really great! Sirang-sira na ang gabi na ito. "Gina!" Naabutan ko din sya. I pulled her to stop from running.

"Let's talk!" I insisted grabbing her wrist. 

"You f*cking assh*le!"--she tried to withdraw her hand from my grip--"I don't wanna hear anymore LIES from you!" My grip on her wrist tightened. Just hearing her voice, yelling at me, I could tell that she's really angry.

"No! You don't know anything, Gina please!" I begged.

"You're right, RJ! I don't know anything because you never tell the truth! You're mouth is full of lies!" she said in a shaking voice. "Ano?! Masaya ka na ngayon? Masaya kang nakikita na nasasaktan ako ha?! Now that you know that I f*cking fell in love head over heels with you, that I bit your trap and that I believed every words you said, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED na ba sa'yo ha?!" she yelled at me. I really could see the resentment in her eyes. I wanted to object to what she said but...why...why can't I do it? Napanghinaan ako ng loob sa mga akusasyon sa akin ni Georgina. Mali. Maling-mali ang mga iniisip nya. 

"Gina...I never toyed with your feelings. P-please...believe me." Shit. My voice is about to break. Puta, this may sound gay but I feel like crying in front of her. F*ck. 

"I already believed you once...I don't think I can believe you for the second time." 

"G-gina...Please, I-I'm begging y-you..." If I have to kneel down again in front of her showing these people around passing by, I will do it. I will just for the sake of making her feel that I am serious and sincere. Wala akong pakialam kung ano ang isipin ng mga tao sa paligid na yan! 

We stared at each other for a moment, I thought she's willing to listen but...