[15] - She's Falling

CHAPTER 15

She's Falling

When I entered my room, I let myself fall in the bed. I don't understand what I'm feeling. I think I am still in shock. After that kiss, it brought chills all over my body especially when he said 'Good night, Georgina.' while he was staring deeply into my eyes. 

Argh! Ang hirap i-explain ng feeling na to. Shet. Shet. Shet. Can somebody tell me what is this! Because I don't like this feeling. I really don't. 

He's so sweet. He's so thoughtful. He's...

extraordinary.

No guy has ever done that to me. Yung pinagluto ng dinner? Even my ex, Michael, never nyang ginawa yun. I was really surprised a while ago. Actually, when asked me to rate his dish, it was actually 10/10. Ayoko lang sabihing perfect sya. Baka biglang lumaki ang ulo. But I do have a reason why I gave him 5 and 4 that time when he first kissed me. Hay. 

I just laid in my bed staring at the ceiling, touching and tracing the curves of my lips.

It's my lips that RJ Gonzales kissed for the second time around.

WOOOH! Yes! I get to kiss her for the second time. It's an achievement! Hope she falls for me as soon as possible. My, I wonder what she thinks in every thing I did for her today. Nung pinatulog ko sya sa guest room, nung pinagluto ko sya ng dinner at nung hinalikan ko ulit sya. Sana naman kahit papano na-impress ko sya. 

But when I kissed her, her lips did not respond at all. Parang wala lang. My lips are the only ones moving. She did not move hers to kiss me back.

That cheeky angel, I'll get to make her respond to my kisses next time. I'll make sure that she will kiss me back.

Damn, girl
Damn, you're a sexy bitch, a sexy bitch
Damn, you're a sexy bitch, damn, girl
Damn, you're a sexy bitch, a sexy bitch
Damn, you're a sexy bitch, damn, girl

Hohoho! Look who's calling...

"Oh, Nate?"

"How's it going, cous?"

"Doing well. I made my move today. And I get to kiss her again."

"Wow. And she kissed you back?"

"Unfortunately, No. I'm doing things that will make her fall first."

"I see. Mukhang kaya mo ngang gawin?"

"Trust me, Nate. No woman will ever reject RJ Gonzales."