Chapter 22: Packing day 2

Ann's P.O.V.

Yesterday was busy. We worked hard. And I have to admit, Niall looked cute in his green shirt and jeans. His shirt had a leprechaun and a pot of gold on it. It suited him.

 I wake up to the house shaking. I glance over at the clock and it says 6:30 a.m. in a soft green glow.

 I quietly get up out of the bed and walk slowly over to my window. It's raining. That explains why the house shook. It was thunder.

My room lights up with lightning. A few seconds later a big crash of thunder sounds. I nearly jump five feet in the air. The thing is, I am deathly afraid of thunderstorms. I glance back to the bed and see that Niall had suddenly woken up.

"What's going on?" He says worriedly.

"Oh, there's a storm. Nothing much." I say.

"Oh, ok."

 He pats the bed for me to come over.

 "We have a few more hours till every one wakes up." He says, winking.

 My heart does a back-flip.

 "You don't mean...?" I trail off.

 "Yep. Well, if you want to." He says.

 "No, it's fine." I smile.

 I run to the bed and lay beside Niall. He grins slyly before climbing on top of me and kissing me roughly.

 "Let's have a little fun." He growls playfully. 

His warm hands slide down my sides to my hips where he grips them tightly.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me.

"Eager are we?" He laughs in my ear.

"Yes." I breathe against his neck. My lips trail up his neck slowly.

"We'll get there." He whispers as he presses his lips to mine.

***

Niall drops down beside me and pulls me close to his sweaty body.

"That was amazing." He whispers gruffly in my ear.

"It was." I agree.

"You are so beautiful." He whispers.

I smile at him. There for a while I was worried that we would wake someone up, but the storm drowned out any noises we made.

I curl up next to Niall and fall asleep quickly. 

 ***

"I fixed breakfast every one!" Grace shouts from inside the kitchen.

 I run from my room that I had been already begun to pack. Niall follows me.

 We all sit down and begin to eat.

 "So...how is everybody this morning?" Niall asks, fake-coughing.

 I stare at him wide-eyed.

 He smiles back at me and mouths 'What?'

 I give him my death glare and he starts cracking up.

 "What's so funny?" Grace interrupts.

 "Nothing." We both say at the same time.

 All of them stare at us.

 "So, who's going to answer my question?" Niall asks, breaking the silence.

 "Well, I'm a bit sore from packing, but I'll survive." Liam says.

 "Same here." Every one else says at the same time.

 We all start laughing.

 Soon we finish up eating.

 "Group meeting in two minutes." Grace says.

 We all nod.

 Two minutes later we all go into the living room and sit down. Grace is the only one that stands.

 "Ok. I'm going to split everyone up into two groups. Line up in single-file."

 We all do so.

 I stand by Niall hoping I'll be put in his group. He smiles down at me and takes my hand in his. Soon it went from holding hands, to him wrapping his arms around me from behind. I lean back into him, resting my head against his chest and my arms on his. Soon my mind wonders back to this morning. I smile slightly at this.

 "Hey you two, save all that for when no one is around." Zayn whispers harshly.

 I just roll my eyes at him and tighten my grip on Niall's hand.

 I watch as Grace goes down the line and gives each one of us a number. I get 1.

 "Ok. Ones' go to Ann's room, and twos' go to my room. You will be packing this room today."

 We all scramble off into our groups. Niall got number two. Oh well. Even though, it's not fair because Grace put herself in Harry's group. Whatever.

 ***

 We finish within 2 hours. We had already eaten lunch and rented a U-Haul.

 We began to pack the boxes in the truck.

 About 30 minutes later we had finished. We will leave tomorrow morning.

 We had the rest of the day to do whatever. We all decided to go to the movies. We drove the U-Haul just in case Melanie came to the apartment and saw that we were moving. That wouldn't be good.

 We decided to watch Iron Man 3. Louis begged us. We finally gave in, for two reasons.

 1. He wouldn't stop begging.

 2. We all actually wanted to see Iron Man 3.

 ***

 The movie was 2 hours and 15 minutes. It was really good. We all walked home, leaving the U-Haul at the movies. I already explained why.

 It was late so, once again, we went to where ever we were sleeping.

 I carefully took my hair down and shook it out.

 "I like it when your hair is down, Ann. It's very pretty." Niall says from the bed as he watches.

 "Thank you." I reply softly.

 I crawl into bed beside him.

 He wraps his arms around me and I gently lay my head on his bare chest.

 I feel him kiss the top of my head lightly and whisper, "Sleep tight, Ann."

 I fall asleep quickly in his tight embrace.