Chapter 16: A feeling

Ann's P.O.V.

I groan.

The rope tied around my wrists digs into my skin. My bum hurts from sitting in this hard wood chair.

I look around the room. Looking for Niall. I don't even try to call out his name, because of the gag that is on me. Seven times in the last two days they have taken Niall out of the room. Every time he comes back, he is in more pain then before.

I passed out earlier and I think they took him again while I was out, so that makes eight.

I feel so stiff. I have dried blood on my wrists from struggling.

Suddenly I hear voices outside the door.

"Just stop please! Don't hurt her!" Niall says.

"You two are mine. I kidnapped you, so I can do what ever I want." Melanie snaps.

The door flies open and Melanie shoves Niall into the room, not bothering to tie him up. Niall falls to the floor, but as soon as Melanie closes the door he pushes himself up.

"Are you okay?" He asks as he pulls the gag off of me.

"I'm fine except for my wrists." I answer as he unties my hands and feet.

The second I am free, he pulls me into a tight hug. This is all to much for me to take in. I go over the memory of what happened days before.

---2 days earlier---

I wake up from the short nap I had taken with Niall. His arm wrapped around me and his face buried in the crook of my neck. I smile down at him, the boy I am slowly coming to trust and love.

I watch as he breaths deeply then lets out a soft snore. I carefully remove his arm from around my waist and gently lay his head on a pillow.

My leg doesn't feel too bad so I am going to work out a little. I slide out of bed and grab my MP3 player and then plug in my ear phones.

I put on a song that has a nice beat and start doing push ups. With little pain in my leg, I go on for a while. Grace must have spiked the food and put some pain medicine in it for me and Niall. Next I start doing sit-ups. I go on and on and on. I can do about three hundred in one sitting and that's not even pushing my limit.

My eyes are closed as I listen to the music. Suddenly I feel gentle hands take the ear plugs out of my ears.

"What are you doing Ann? I thought you were supposed to be on bed rest?" Niall asks me.

"I am doing my regular everyday push-ups and sit-ups." I answer.

"You were supposed to be resting. Your leg is still injured." He scolds.

"Yeah, I know." I sigh. "I just needed to move around a little."

He smiles at me.

"How is your back feeling?" I ask him.

"It feels great. You work wonders." He says. "I'm hungry. Let's go find something to eat."

"Alright." I agree.

Niall reaches out his hand to pull me up. I take it and we walk out of the room hand in hand. As we walk into the living room I see Grace curled up next to Harry on the couch. I guess they made up.

I walk into the kitchen only slightly limping.

"Do you want some sour cherry balls? We could go outside for a little while even though its late?" I suggest.