Chapter 19: Goodbye 2

Grace's P.O.V.

I can feel Harry carry me to my bed. He sets me down and climbs in next to me. He puts his arm tightly around my waist. Soon, I can hear him silently snoring.

Why did I fall for this boy? All I have done is cause trouble. I got Ann and Niall kidnapped for my actions. Maybe I should go. It'll be for the better.

I gently get out of his tight grip and walk to the door.

"I love you Harry," I say.

He mumbles in his sleep. I shed a tear.

I walk out the front door. I start running. I don't know where. I just run.

"Oww!!" I hear someone yelp.

I yelp as well.

We bonked heads.

"Who's there?" I ask.

"My-my name is Ann." She states.

"Ann? It's me, Grace. Why are you out here?" I ask.

"I um...ran away." She answers.

"Really? I did too." I say.

"I thought that it would be better if I went." She sighs.

"Here I go again, messing things up!" I yell.

I sit down against a wall and start silently crying to myself.

"Maybe we should both go back. The boys are all alone," She offers.

"No! I promised myself I wouldn't go back!" I scream.

I sit there stiffly, refusing to get up.

I can hear foot steps slowly fading away.

I look up and see Ann going home.

Maybe that'll be the best thing is if she went home. I cry myself to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up," I hear someone whisper to me.

 I look up and see Harry.

"Wh-where am I?"

 "I brought you home. I really missed you."

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up and see new surroundings. I find myself in my own bed. There is someone next to me crying. It's Harry. He sees me wake up and wipes his tears away.

"Hi Grace." He greets.

"Why did you bring me here? Didn't Ann tell you to leave me be?" I ask in a whisper.

"Yea she told me, but I refused to leave you out there all alone." He sighs.

"I ran away because I've caused too much trouble. No body needs me here." I shake my head.

"I need you here with me. I love you, and you know it." He exclaims in a soft whisper.

"*sigh*"

He leans in and our foreheads touch. His eyes mesmerize me. Soon our lips meet.

"Promise me you won't ever leave again?" He asks.

"I-I promise." I say.

I lay back down and Harry puts his arm around my waist again.

"I love you Grace."

"I love you too Harry." I reply.

And with that, I fall asleep to his peaceful humming.

These are the reasons I fell for this boy. He cares for me.