Chapter 22

Ok ok y'all damn I'm trying to end this book but y'all keep persuading me on doing another chapter. There's is going to be a last chapter after this one but I'm skipping somes years. Y'all so lucky I love my readers ugh but I hope y'all enjoy though

Recap

5 Minutes Later

My parents finally arrives at the table.

Timbra- Morning pooka.

Sosa- morning pooka? Why u making breakfast for me? What you did now?

Mom, Dad I have to tell you something. Uh-uh-uh I-I-Im

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sosa- spit it out pooka damn.

I'm pregnant daddy.

Sosa- HOLD UP. I KNOW DAMN WELL THIS LITTLE FAST LITTLE GIRL AIN'T TELL ME SHE PREGNANT. I TOLD YOUR LITTLE GROWN ASS TO KEEP THEM LEGS CLOSED BUT DO U FUCKING LISTEN TO ME? NO I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU FOR THE FUCKING LONGEST SCHOOL FIRST THEN MAYBE BOYFRIEND. WHAT PART DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

I'm sorry daddy, Im really am.

Sosa- BULL SHIT YOU GONE GET THIS ASS WHOPPING PREGNANT OR NOT, SJ GO GIVE ME ONE OF MY CHEAP BELTS THAT I BEAT CHO ASS WITH AND GET THE THICK LONG ONE WITH THE RIME STONES ON IT TOO.

Timbra- SOSA! She's pregnant you can't be beating her.

Sosa- YOU THINK I CARE? TIMBRA GONE ON WITH THAT BULL SHIT SHES MY DAUGHTER AND SINCE SHE WANNA ACT GROWN, IMA SHOW HER WHOES GROWN.

* SJ FINALLY ARRIVES WITH THE BELTS. LETS JUST SAY POOKA GOT THAT ASS WHOOPED LIKE SHE NEVER HAD BEFORE.*

Sosa- NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM AND STAY IN THERE UNTIL I TELL YOU TO GET OUT. DO YOU HERE ME ?

Pooka- Yes (sniffling)

Sosa- I SAID DO YOU FUCKING HERE ME LITTLE GIRL (clenching his jaw)

Pooka- Yes I here you.

Sosa- NOW GET OUT MY FACE BEFORE I DO SOMETHING I'LL REGRET LATER.

P O O K A

Sosa- NOW GET OUT MY FACE BEFORE I DO SOMETHING I'LL REGRET LATER.

I walked slowly to my room, and shut the door quietly. I have no phone, laptop, boyfriend, my best friend/cousin is mad at me. And on top of that I'm craving for some peanut butter and a whopper at burger king. I know it seems nasty but I be getting tired of the whopper so I add my own little flavor to it. All I can really do is cry.

30 Minutes Later**

*Knock knock knock*

Huh?? I stated, I was awaken from my good ass nap.

Sosa- come open this door so I can talk to you.

*Pooka Opens The Door*

Are you going to beat me again?

Sosa- as bad as I want to but no, your mama asked me to talked to you.

Umh... Ohh Kay..

Sosa- listen baby girl, I'ma admit it I be bipolar as fuck towards you. Your my first seed, I couldn't take them words when you told me you were pregnant. No father would ever want to here them words come out from his 16 year old daughter mouth.

I know dad your right and I am so sorry.

Sosa- I know you are pooka, so what's your plans for this baby?