Chapter 7

Sorry yall ive been busy trying to get ready for school, and my phone and computer was acting up but im back yall

Back to the Story 

*

*

*

*

*

The Next Dayy **

P O O K A

So today is the i go on this date with profit. i aint gone lie but i'm kinda happy but i wont show it. yup call me stubborn !!! I got up and did me morning hygienes. after that i went to my closet to pick out my outfit for today. I decieded to wear my white aero shirt and my aero sweats with my white forces.. it wasnt to hot or cold outside. after i got dressed i walked downstairs to see my little anoyying brother on the phone talking to gods know who! his ass need to shut up its to damn early 

Aye Sj (Sosa JR.) shut the fuck up man, you aggravating ass fuck early in this damn morning

Sj- OWWWEE IMa tell daddy you cwussin

go tell him the fuck i aint scared of daddy.

SMH Im Still mad at him too. talking shit and takin my phone away !

Sosa- Pooka i know your lil ass aint cussin at him. you should not be cursing at all !

Snitch (mumbled) yeah ok whatever i'm out Ma ! i semi-yelled

Sosa- you aint going no where so i advise you to fix that little attitude you got before i do. now take yo ass up stairs and read a book or something.

I cant Stand yOU!!!!

after that i ran back to my room and cryed silently. it seems like everytime i get older he treats me diffrently. me and my dad had a strong bond but now its gone. i hate when we dont talk to each others its killing me slowly inside.

knock Knock * pooka can i come in?

GO AWAY (crying)

Sosa- baby girl let me just come in and talk.

Ok..

Sosa walks in **

Sosa- I'm sorry i have been a little hard on you. you my first babygirl. i cant accept that your growning up to become a mature young lady. i just dont want you to grow up.

Dad you know i'll always be your little girl. but you do got to accept the fact i'm growing up.

Sosa- your right loyalty.( calling her by her middle name if yall forgot)

Well now that were cool. can i spend the night at leelee house today before school starts?

Sosa- uh?? alright but call me when you about to head to sleep.

Alright well let me start packing because we about to go the park so yeahh. 

Sosa-Alright come see me in my office when you about to leave .

Alright daddy.

after that little talk with  my daddy i grabbed my night bag and pack my outfit ( outfit on the side). it was now going on 5pm and profit told me he was going to come around 7. so i quickly told my goodbyes to my family and left.

At LeeLee HOuse*

I used the key that aunti laylay gave me to the house. i walked straight upstairs and seen leelee laying down bored  with her headphones pluged in her ears. i tap her and she done pop me in the face causing me to fall.