Chapter 16

Recap

I walked away silently. Damn I know later on you'll see my bruises. Im already light skin and them hits he gave me was crazy. But I do think he was right I do need to stop disrespecting my mother cause that ain't even cool yo! Ugh why does he always has to be right?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok you guys this book will stop at chapter 20. If I have more than 50 votes and some comments on the last chapter which is 20 I'll do another sequel! Until then this book is coming towards the closing :( now back to the book!!

T I M B R A

Damn I'm so lonely with out pooka or Sj and Sosa. All I can do is stay home with nobody their to support me and my problems.(Smh) I miss pooka more than I miss my bad ass son. Like c'mon she was my first baby that I gave birth to. And to know she hates me? that tears my heart apart. My marriage on thin ice and my son is barely with me. Am I a bad mom? I got so lost in my thoughts that i didnt even notices Sosa knocking on my door.

Sosa- took you long enough to answer the door.

Sorry I was thinking.

Sosa- want to talk about it?

It's just that I'm a bad mom. My first born hates me and I can barely take care of Sj. I'm a horrible mom! (Bursting to tears)

S O S A

Ma don't cry. Your a good,sexy mother. Pooka ain't mean that and Sj still loves you. He made some cards for you saying he love for everything. And I love you too. In this "Cooper" family does not believe in divorce. Let's start all over Ma and this time you wont worry about anything. Deal?

Timbra-(wiping tears away) deal

Now come Hea and give daddy some love.

Timbra-(kissing Sosa passionately)

Bae, let's go get our son from marry crib and after we can go get our daughter.

Timbra- what if she doesn't want to see me or even talk to me?

Girl stop tripping, and let's go I promise she won't disrespect you. Believe it or not she acts just like you, both STUBBORN !!

Timbra- I am not stubborn babe !!

Umhh whatever get your thick ass in the car!

And with that she left the hotel to head to my car. I'm getting my family back !

20 Minutes Later**

We just finished picking up little man at Marry house. Damn my lil niqqa growing to fast.

Sj- hey mommy,

Timbra- hey mommys boy.

Ayye lil man why you ain't say hi to me?

Sj- YO !

See what I'm saying? He growing to fast.

Sj- daddy?

Yes Sj?

Sj- where the hoes at? (chuckling)

Timbra- SJ ! DONT SAY THAT AGAIN BEFORE I GET MY BELT.

Sj- sorry mommy, daddy taught me that.

:0 babe he Lyin I ain't teach him nothing.

Timbra- don't be teaching my son that Sosa before I beat your ass

Smh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

30 Minutes Later

T I M B R A

I was getting so excited because we was one block away from my dads house. I really just want my family back.

Entering The House*

Ive spotted My dad sitting on the chair watching t.v.

Hey daddy

Anthony- hey baby, are you here to see your daughter?

Yes dad, how she been?

Anthony- at first it was hectic but once I gave her the business she straighten out real quick, she has something to tell both if yall, POOKA!!!

Pooka- in a minute grand dad !

Pooka- Yes Grand da- Mom? !!

Timbra- Hey Pooka.

Sosa- Hey pooka

Pooka- Grand dad can you give me a minute to talk to my parents?

Anthony- no problem I'll be out back with Sj.

Timbra- what happen to your skin? You have some bruises.

Pooka- let's just say I had to learn my lesson the bad way from Grand dad. Mommy and Daddy I'm sorry that I've been acting out of character. Im especially sorry mom for saying I hate you. I didn't really mean it. I swear I didn't. I promise to be respectful at all times. And plus I don't want another beating from grand dad. Please take me home with you all I've learn my lesson. (tearing up)

Timbra- awe baby don't cry. Its alright loyalty I forgive you. Now come hug me.

Sosa- see y'all are just alike always emotional and stubborn. See bae that's why I wanted a boy first.

Pooka-oh be quiet daddy. You know you want to join the hug to (chuckling)

Timbra- Let's go home now I miss having my family.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little Chapter. I know y'all I was suppose to update till Wednesday. The Updates days are Wednesday and Sundays. If I update on another day then I was in the mood until then KEEP CALM AND VOTE!

Pooka Finally Learn Her Lesson y'all

Sosa claim pooka and timbra are just alike Stubborn and Emotional

Inbox me for questions and concerns about the story

20 Votes and 5 Comments.

Carter Dee to y'all bitches ;)