Chapter 6

Recap

LayLay- you got taste sissy. Oh shit they coming over here

Shelly- stay cool y'all don't be embarrassing.

****************************** ********************************

Profit POV

So me and my niqqa trey decided to slide to the mall and cop the retros 3 that just came out. We was heading to the food court first because Trey bitch ass was complaining cause he was hungry. Once we got there I seen leelee and pooka sitting down talking with some older ladies. So trey bitch ass wanted to greet his girl and I agree shidd plus I wanted to see pooka fine ass.

Walking towards the table*

Damn that lady next to pooka look like her. She was light skinned with brown straight hair. She was bad YO. And the lady next to leelee look like her too. She was brown skinned with nice black long hair with a little gut. Damn all of them looked bad to me.

Trey- hey babe, and hello everyone

LayLay- hello you can take a seat if you want.

Profit and Trey takes a seat*

Profit- wassup pooka

Pooka-*sigh* hey profit.

Timbra- wouldn't you like to introduce us to your friends pooka?

Pooka- Trey & profit this is my mother Quintimbra but you can call her Ms. Cooper or Timbra, this is Leelee Older sister\mom Laylony but you can call her LayLay for short, and this is my Auntie Marry.

Profit & Trey- Nice to meet you all.

LayLay- so Trey I hear that your dating my little sister shelly?

Trey- yes Mam she my everything. I promise you'll never see her cry or get hurt by me.

LayLay- I hope not.

Timbra- so profit I heard you go with my daughter pooka??

Pooka-Ma !! We are not together

Profit- YET!

Pooka - cocky much?

Timbra- pooka stop acting rude. He's a nice fella and he's handsome

Profit- thanks Ms Cooper. Um I was wondering can I take your daughter out on a date tomorrow night?

Pooka- what makes you think I want to go on a date with you?

Timbra- pooka ! Profit she will gladly attend you on a date tomorrow.

Pooka- what about daddy mom??

Timbra- I'll handle Sosa.

Profit & Trey- SOSA? THE BIGGEST DRUG LORD IN MIAMI?? YOUR HIS DAUGHTER AND WIFE??

Timbra- yes him that's my husband. Problem??

Profit- oh nah that just my role model right there. Every niqqa on the street wish they was him.

Timbra- yes I know ! Well we about to go see you later??

Profit- wait Ms Cooper, can I please have pooka number??

Pooka- it's 7860009876(s/n fake number so don't call lol) don't text or call me tonight either.

Profit- *chuckle* alright Ma

* * * * * *

P O O K A

After that little thing we had at the mall. I was heading to sleep until my phone vibrated letting me know I got a text message. I took my phone out of my dresser that was next to me and seen I had an unknown text that said

Hey Ma, I wanted to just tell you good night and dream about me.

I already knew who that was. Profit !! So I saved his number and replied

Aren't you so cocky?? But good night to you too big head.

ThatThugProfit<3- Lol you know you love me. And I can't wait for that date of ours tomorrow <3

Oh gosh ! Well I'll see you tomorrow I'm getting tired. Night ! ThatThugProfit<3- alright Ma Night ;)

End of Tex mode*

Damn I'm not gone lie I do have some feelings for him but i am not going to show them towards him that quick. If he wants me he's going to have to fight for me.

****************************** ********************************

What yall think about this chapter??

What yall think is going to happen on this date?

Is Sosa going to find out his little girl is dating??

Where is Sosa jr?? His little bad self.

LayLay and Timbra are cool with the girls dating ??

20 Votes and 10 Comments To Continue ! An I'm keeping my word I've been to nice with y'all

Follow me On Ig Carter_Dee

Kik Me Carter_Dee