Chapter 4

Recap

Lol girl alright

****************************** ********************************

LayLay Pov

Ima bout to beat this little girl Shellyyy !!!!!

Shelly I semi-yelled

Shelly- yess?!?!

Bring your grown ass downstairs now!

Shelly arrived downstairs*

Shelly- yes sissy pooh?

What time you came lastnight from the movies?

Shelly- umm 10. Why?

You got less than two seconds to tell me the truth or ima Beat your ass.

Shelly- I-ii d-did

See you know how I hate liars right? It's funny how Sosa called me saying timbra and you got home at 1 am Drunk. So you telling me he lying?

In with that I beat that ass. If Ray'Shawn ain't come in shelly would have been in the hospital bed. I hate liars. She act to damn grown. Let me leave this house before I catch a case.

Babe Ima leave I'll be back later.

Ray'Shawn- where you going?

Out. Don't let shelly leave this house and when ray ray ( their son) wake up feed him his bottle that in the microwave.

Ray'Shawn- alright and be careful baby. Call me When you arrive where ever you at.

Alright babe I won't be gone to long just got to clear my head for a few see you later.

10 Minutes later*

I decided to go to my best friend house to talk about my problems.

Timbra- hey baby mama what's up?

Girl I'm stressing. I don't know what the hell to do with leelee( shelly nicknAme)

Timbra- same goes for pooka. Mary ask me and timbra to go to the mall and see why the fuck she acting I think she y'all should come too.

Yea we should go. I'm ready to sit down and talk to them like what the he'll they acting up? Is it boys ??

Timbra- shidd I don't know and I wouldn't mind pooka dating but I know Sosa would go crazy.

True I don't have a problem either. They act like we haven't been through this stage in life. Smh but they asses still gone be in punishment.

Timbra- lol true! I was gone beat pooka ass but I couldn't beat her because she my baby girl.

True but shit knowing me I done beat leelee ass, if Shawn ain't hold me back leelee would have been in a hospital bed by now.

Timbra- girl you a hot mess. (chuckling)

Lol I'm for real but girl ima text you it's getting late and I got to start making dinner. You know how Shawn gets when he don't got his food.

Timbra- alright baby mama, text me when you get home safe. Bye LayLay.

Iight Timbra !!

****************************** ********************************

I bet y'all can't wait when they have that talk at the mall.

What y'all think go happened in the mall ??

Shelly got ha ass Beat my LayLay lol

15 Votes 5 Comment

Cater Dee y'all

Follow Me on Ig Carter_Dee