Chapter 20

This Is The LAST CHAPTER of this book :( If y'all want me to continue this book I will NEED 55 Votes and 10 or more comments to continue . When y'all do comment don't just say update cause that's not consider a comment towards the book. Until then Enjoy The last chapter :(

Back to the book.

Recap

Pooka- bae I love you

I love you too queen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Weeks Later

P O O K A

Ugh here we go again.

*runs to the bathroom*

What the hell is wrong with me? Why do I constantly throw up every morning? Ever since me and profit made love 3 weeks ago I haven't been the same.

Leelee: you throwing up again?

Yeah, I don't know what's wrong with me?

Leelee- Did you and profit use protection?

Oh shit, we didn't. Oh my fucking gosh. I can't be pregnant yo!!!!!

Leelee- well you showing signs that pregnant people have.

Let me ask my mama ! Ma !!!

Timbra- what's up pooka snook?

When you were pregnant with me how did you found out? Like what was the signs?

Timbra- well every morning I had morning sickness and I couldn't stand certain smells.

Oh.. (shit)

Timbra- is their some thing you need to tell me?

Um na why would you say that?

Timbra- just curious, you look pale baby Are you ok??

Yeah mom I'm going to head to the shower and walk around the park with leelee I need to clear my mind.

T I M B R A

Umhh somethings is not right. why would my daughter ask me what signs pregnant people have? Is she pregnant? Naw naw she can't be. I know my daughter well enough to know shes pregnant or not.

Bae?

Sosa- yes timbra.

Do you remember how i acted when I was pregnant with pooka?

Sosa- yeah u was distant from People especially me and when you first found out your nose was shining as well too.

(was pooka nose shinning?)

Oh okay.

Sosa- why you ask that? you pregnant again? yes we gone have another little me

Lol no bae I'm not pregnant.

Sosa- so who you talking about?and it better not be about my 16 year VIRGIN daughter pooka right?

Uh bae I'll be at LayLay house bye love you.

And with that I left. I drove to the beach to clear my head. Lord knows I can't deal with my daughter being pregnant. She can't be. She was suppose to graduate high school and go to college first. Does she want a life like me? What went wrong on raising her? I gave her everything, clothes, shoes, stay with the latest name brands, big birthday bash. If she is then Sosa going to handle it, I'm to tired to deal with this now.