Chapter 5

Recap

Timbra- alright baby mama, text me when you get home safe. Bye LayLay.

Iight Timbra !!

****************************** ********************************

The Day At The Mall

P O O K A

Damn today is the day we head to the mall and talk out our problems. I heard aunt LayLay and shelly going to be there. I'm hoping everything goes well.

At the mall.

So me and my mom was waiting for the rest and to be honest I was nervous. I did some bad stuff back then that I regret now. Oh gosh. I was just thinking when my mom asked me something.

Wait what Ma what you said?

Timbra- I said why you look nervous for??

Im not nervous I'm just you know acting regular.

Before my mom can even talk to marry, LayLay and shelly walked towards us. We greeted each other and headed towards the food court. After we found a table marry begin to talk.

Marry- so which one of y'all want to go first?

Timbra- Pooka could start.

I mugged my mom and begin to start talking.

The reason I act like how I am because daddy don't give me enough freedom. He act like Ima fuck every dude I'm talking to and it's not true. I'm not ready for sex and I would have told you first because y'all went through it. And the clothes I be wearing. He always got something slick to say that shit is aggy.

Timbra- baby girl I know where you coming from. When your daddy and I started dating I went through the same judging the clothes thing. Just bare with him he don't want to see his little girl hurt.

Your right mom and one day me and leelee got a tattoo on our stomach that's has butterflies with our name and a belly piercing. Sorry mom please don't get mad

Timbra- *sigh* at least It's not noticeable that Sosa can see. Now no more secrets. Ok??

Ok mommy I love you

Timbra- love you too

S H E L L Y

Shit it's my turn.

So LayLay I feel like I'm on lock down. Ray'Shawn always checking my phone and who I be with like im a baby. Then i got you beating on me like I'm little. Sometimes I feel like I don't fit in. Like you guys don't want me since you guys have y'all son born y'all dont pay me no mind but to make sure I'm not fucking and stuff.

LayLay- baby girl don't you ever think that. Blood is thicker then water. I love you. And I will stop beating you and let Shawn stop treating u like your little.

Thanks you sis.

LayLay- is there anything else?

Oh yeah umm them guy that's been staring at me and pooka for the longest is our boyfriend

Pooka- girl you mean your boyfriend I don't like profit.

Timbra- oh shoot my baby growing to fast. Awww pooka crushing !!

LayLay- you got taste sissy. Oh shit they coming over here

Shelly- stay cool y'all don't be embarrassing.

****************************** ******************************** Lol he'll naw I'm fucking with this chapter

So what yall think gone happen when profit and Trey head towards the girls table.??

No more secrets !!

18 Votes 6 Comments to update I've been to nice to y'all because y'all ain't liking and commenting. It's not hard you know.

Follow Me on Ig Carter_Dee and kik me At