Chapter 8

The Next Day *

P O O K A

Its Saturday morning and my mother just texted me that my dad is going to take me school shopping in a few because Sj caught the flu. I got up and walked towards the bathroom to do my hygiene's to star my day. After I got done, I decided to to leave my hair Curley because leelee ass was still sleeping and I didn't want to wake her up. I had on these black tights, a white and black aero halter top with my black and white Jordan's 23's. I was cute!! Any ways I checked my phone to see I have 2 new messages. One was from my dad and he said he was around the corner. And another text was from my bae

Bae

Good Morning bae, and yes call me right now my dad is on his way to pick me up for school shopping.

2 Minutes Later*

*I dont want to give you the wrong impression I need love and affection*

Hello?

Profit- hey bae what you doing today?

Heading to the mall to buy some last minute stuff for school?

Profit- same Hea! I guess I'ma see you later on today.

Bae remember my dad will be with me and he don't know we in a relationship but my mom do so act like were friends. No kissing when he's in sight!

Profit- *sigh* alright bae

Alright bae he's here see you later. Text me big head.

Profit- alright small booty.

And with that he hung up. Wait do I have a small booty? Ima have a word with his tall ass.

Walking Towards The Car*

Sosa- what the fuck?

What daddy? ( oh shit my tattoo and belly piercing :O)

Sosa- come here little girl. When did you get that? And when were you going to tell me?

Uhum...... I-i w-was g-going t-to t-tell y-you s-soon.

Sosa- deal with you later now get cho ass in the car so we can hurry up so I can tear your ass up at home.

Damn I totally forgot about the piercing and tattoo. My dad looks pissed of. Shit.shit.shit !!!!!!!

At the mall*

Sosa- you got an hour to get the stuff you need. Ima text you when it's time to leave. Here are the rules For using my black card. Rule one don't pass $1,000 since you think you grown gettin tatted and pierce up. Rule 2 don't buy anything short, tight and that might be reveling your body.

Is that all!?

Sosa- yeah, and wait here take my jacket to put on cause that outfit will attract boys and i don't want to put somebody son in a hospital bed.

Ugh alright dad see you in a little bit.

Sosa- umh don't be talking to boys either.

I nodded my head and walked away. Ima be in punishment for a while now. That shits crazy.

I texted my man profit to meet me in footlocker To Tell him something. He texted me back that he was already there. Smh he is a sneaker head so I wouldn't be surprise if he lived there.

At FootLocker

I finally arrived at footlocker. I bent down to tied my shoes when suddenly I felt somebody slapped my ass. Knowing me I Would have slap the shit out of people but once I seen profit I calmed down.

Don't do that profit ! Remember you said my booty was small >.

profit- so that's what's it's about? Bae your butt is not small that shit big Af. And I'm glad your mine.

*blushes* Aww really bae?

Profit- yes babe. Now give me a kiss.

As soon I was about to kiss him my dad pop up and snatched me right out of profit hands. He drag me out of the store. I was so embarrassed. Profit looked at me confuse until I mouthed dad to him he mouthed back I'll come see you later and I nodded. What a embarrassing day. FUCK !

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

What y'all think about Sosa reaction?

What y'all think gone happened when they arrive home?

Poor pooka was so embarrassed !!

Where timbra at? I kind of miss her lol

Poor Sj, he caught the flu!!

Where trey and leelee??

20 Votes 10 Comments

Follow Me On Ig Carter_Dee

Kik Me at Carter_Dee

Carter Dee Y'all