Chapter 3

I got up ready for my punishment. I know my daddy is so upset with me and I am too. I went to my bathroom and did my hygienes and picked out my outfit to head downstairs to my mom and dad. I was sweating bullets cause I know how mad my daddy can get.

Downstairs**

I walked towards the kitchen quietly. Once I got there I sat down and got ready for my punishment. My mom looked at me with disappointment and walk away. Now it was just me and my dad. FML !!!

Sosa - Que'yanna Loyalty Cooper what the fuck has gotten into you. Is there a boy I need to kill? Daddy there's NO BOY I just wanted to have fun with shelly athat's all.

Sosa - Shelly went to? Ima have to speak to LayLay too. And so why you acting bad getting drunk and shit?

(I'm surprise he ain't yelling)

Daddy I just wanted to have fun

Sosa - well you know the drill cough up your phone, you can't go ANYWHERE. No friends over or laptop no tv no SHOPPING NO NOTHING. Got it??

Yes dad. I understand. And with that I left to head to my room to give all my electronics to him. Man I'm mad asf. Ima beat shelly ass for getting me in trouble. But one thing i got to thank shelly is introducing me to I'm profit. I've been thinking about him for so long it's crazy. Ugh ima bout to go crazy in this bihhhh !!!

M A R R Y

I'm sitting right here with my baby boy kj ( Kionn Jr) and Kionney. Damn I feel like I'm about to go crazy with these kids. Kionney ass always got some damn question to ask lol smh but anyways timbra called me and said

Timbra- marry I'm about to go crazy.

Why what's wrong ??

Timbra- pooka is out of control. I don't know what to do with her.

Ok listen timbra ima ask kionn to watch the kids and Sosa jr. Me and you and timbra Should go to the mall and just see why she acting like that

Timbra- but Sosa done put her on punishment.

Girl Sosa gone listen to me. We gone get to the bottom of this.

Timbra- thanks marry I love you.

Love you to Ma. Ima hit u up later kj bad ass done drop my vase and I'm about to teach him a lesson

Timbra- lol girl alright.

****************************** ********************************

I tried to make this a little long but hey I tried. But yAll answer these question

What y'all think, marry Nd timbra and pooka should have a girls day at the mall??

15 Votes and 5 Comments to continue the book. I notice y'all aint commenting on the chapter and that gets me piss of.

Follow me on Ig at Carter_Dee and Kik Me at Carter_Dee