Chapter 13

Hey I will probably update Saturday because I have school and i want to keep my grades up! mama ain't raise no fool y'all!! Alright back to the story ;)

Recap

I didn't even much answer I just paid my money and walked away like I ain't here him. Damn I know his ass gone tell my mommy. Leelee is so lucky I ain't a snitch and I love her.

**************************************************************

T I M B R A

So I'm sitting here watching t.I family hustle when I get this call from Sosa. Something told me pick up the phone and answer him and I did exactly what my heart told me.

Hello?

Sosa- what you sent pooka to the store for?

She had to buy some snacks cause she got hungry,with leelee why?

Sosa- so tell me why I go to the store and seen pooka buying two types of pregnancy tests. WHY THE FUCK I SEE MY 14 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER BUYING THEM TYPE OF TESTS WHEN REALLY SHE NEED TO BE BUYING HER SOME BOOKS?

Wait , my baby girl pooka?? She Told me she ain't fucking. :0

Sosa- Well your daughter lied to you I'll be over at your place in a few after I pump my gas don't say nothing to her when she comes home. You here me?

Yeah alright.

Damn my baby having sex? Naw man it can't be! Do she want to end up like me? She practically went out with that boy for more then 2 weeks I think. Please tell me them tests was for somebody else. I think I am going to send her to my dad Anthony House. Pooka is afraid of him and he always set pooka straight. Yeah umh it's final she going to My dad house for like 1 month. It's for the best!!!

Pooka Arrive At Home With Leelee**

Pooka- hey Ma

What you brought from the store.

Pooka- some stuff I need that's all.

Oh ok well go head and chill with lee. Oh yeah somebody's passing bye to see you.

Pooka- who?

Knock knock

That's probably them right there.

*Timbra opened the door for Sosa*

Sosa- Pooka tell ya mom what chu brought at the store a few minutes ago?!

Pooka- it's none of your business now fall back.

Timbra- cut the bull shit, why are you buying a pregnancy test for?

Sosa-yeah why LITTLE GIRL?

Pooka- .........

Sosa- You not gone speak?

Pooka- be-

Leelee- she brought it for me because I think Im pregnant. Pooka was only trying to help me.

Timbra- is this true Yanna?

Pooka- yes MOM YOU GUYS NEVER TRUST ME IM STILL A VIRGIN GET THAT THREW Y'ALL HEAD IM NOT HAVING SEX ANYTIME SOON DAD AND MOM!!

Timbra- Pack your stuff your going To Grandpa house.

Pooka- what why??

Timbra- pack your stuff your leaving in a few.

Pooka- I HATE YOU ! ( running to her room)

P O O K A

I was crying so hard that I never imagine that I can cry this much. I kind of felt bad saying I hate my mother but damn every thing my dad says she agree with them. Smfh I'm glad im leaving this fucking house.I won't have a lot of freedom at my grand dads house but I know he's going to treat me way better than them. I packed all my clothes and walked out. I took a breath before entering the living room with my mother and father murmuring stuff that I couldn't here to well. I cleared my throat and spoke with hurt in my voice,

I'm ready to get the he'll out of here and go to my grand dad house now can someone drop me over their?

Timbra- go wait in the car.

And with that I left I mugged both of them and kept it going. No more being nice pooka y'all asses gone see another side of me ! Fuck y'all thought???

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Damn !! That's all a female got to say about this chapter!

What y'all think about the while situation??

Pooka going to go to Anthonys house to get straightn out?

Pooka told her MOTHER I HATE HER?

20 Votes 5 Comments !!!

Carter Dee Yall !!

Shout out to Idgaf_Shelly Love you Girl !!!

Muah!!!

It's Carter To You Bitches